1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinyDoug

ShinyDoug Shine?

Not having another Pokeball during a shiny encounter :_(

2. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Uhm... when I found out how difficult Lenora was.

14 posts to rank up. Woot.

3. AzukanAsimbu

AzukanAsimbu Petal Paladin

Mhm that damn weasel of hers

When a Fraxure mocks your weaker Pokemon by using False swipe 3 times in a row

4. PokeMEN

PokeMEN PokeMEN Master

When I kept breaking my chains cause my synchronizer was levels below the pokes I was chaining -_-

5. EzzPeon

EzzPeon just a passerby

After level grinding, I walked through victory road. I had a bunch of underleveled Pokémon with me and I walked into a patch of grass by accident. No escaping. 0_o

6. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

But does Scizor have a gun on its back?
    No. Cann it learn fly?
    No. Can its siggy move change by the item it's holding?
    NO.

7. Victreebong

Victreebong Gives 'em the slip..

First Snorlax encounter when I received the PokeFlute back in Red. Promptly reset and then repeated. I think I let the second one faint, outside of Fuchsia City. Snorlax was a real pain back then, and we weren't exactly up to competitive snuff until GSC came around.

8. JoshR

JoshR Almost Useless

My first was the '08 GameStop Deoxys. I had always wanted one but I missed the gen 3 events.

9. Pseudo-Unlegendary

Pseudo-Unlegendary I be an Exotic One

The only Pokes I've gotten from events are Manaphy and Victini, which were widely available. And I found out through this site right here. It's helpful :)

10. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Ah! That makes much more sense. I'm glad to have misinterpreted, then. My apologies. =)

(Dragoyle - I also await such an addition. :p)

11. menonabhi123

menonabhi123 <<latest MM shiny!!

i just got a bit complacent in soulsilver, and i was carrying only my lvl 45 sneasel along in my team. in cerulean cave, i encountered a wobbuffet....COUNTER....KO

12. Mister_SGG

I feel ya. I had been hoping for a few commanders and a base besides N's Castle.

13. willsgb

willsgb WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****

all pokemon are technically bits of mew though, since it contains all pokemon DNA. i wonder if that includes arceus, who, if he's really the alpha and the omega, had to come first. i suppose mew could have come later but still contains his DNA along with all the rest.

what is a bit bizarre is how ditto can't breed with each other, as i just found out. why it cannot, i cannot fathom, and how more dittos are therefore born is beyond me too.

maybe mew plops them out while it flies around, like a pigeon?

i hope not.

14. Rezzo

Rezzo Your milk will go cold on you

This.

There were instances in previous generations where you had to fight off the entire base on your own (Silph Co., Magma/Aqua Hideout) and I was looking forward to a bit of an endurance battle to be quite fair. There weren't any long stretches during travels either; Chargestone Cave was the closest thing to one, other than the good old Victory Road in my opinion.

15. Rezzo

I like Bread

Well yeah, since Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon... It would make sense if Ditto, being its clone, is able to breed with almost everything.

16. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

I think N's castle should have happened right before you challenged the E4 with grunts and the Sages battling you for more training. I don't like how the E4 had no involvement in the matter of their headquartes being destroyed by an underground castle. I also feel that the teams for important characters, gym leaders and E4 members, lacked variety.

17. Rezzo

I thought that was a good twist. It wasn't expected, which is something you rarely see in a Pokemon game nowadays.

18. Mister_SGG

Most definitely.

19. willsgb

willsgb WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****

except for other dittos...

20. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

We're all looking to far into this. In the old days of pokemon, the game liked to give little hints of a legendary pokemon's existence. You could see Articuno through a telescope, and there was an E-mail on a computer bringing up Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

The hint for mew was just the journal entries and ditto. Nothing more.
    It can because it transforms into them. That's why you don't hatch ditto eggs when it's with a male.
    Ditto can't reproduce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.