• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Afternoon everyone! Congrats on all the new shinies out there, seems like alot lately! And of course good luck to those still working on their hunts!

A quick update, I finally got to 200 SRs for latias :D. I feel like I'm beginning to get somewhere... I'm just trying to get through as many as I can each day, but the process is a slow one...

Everyone have a happy 4th and hope it brings some luck today!

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
oh yes woohoo! i just had a bit of good luck with my SR hunt.
shiny lapras appears after 2437 SRs! thats 2 shinies in 4 days!! :D
check it out
i forgot to take its encounter photo cause i was too excited to catch it :p

Last edited:

Palkia98

mm for a shiny dieno, 55 eggs down, 1 1.5 more boxes to go...

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Turning 2 of my legendaries into HM slaves in Diamond and HG.

dan2point5

Guys I've never been so happy!

625 charmander eggs hatched and it just shined! Got the adamant nature I wanted as well!

Come on!

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Not having any luck SRing for shiny fossils. I'm at 20 or so, but man, it's taking a while when you have four fossils that you need to convert.

I'm hoping Kabuto shines first, so I can nickname him Metroid. (I'm operating on a system that the shiny one gets a nickname.) I kinda want this hunt done so I can continue training my team.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Shedinja
-Magic Guard
-Focus Sash
-Mind Reader
-OHKO moves
>=D
That would fail. Instantly.
A one time chance (well more actually) to get every event Pokemon from past generations we missed, but only ones that are needed to complete the Pokedex. For example, they wouldn't give out Wish Blissey, but things like Mystic and Aurora Ticket, Oak's Letter, Azure Flute, Member's Card, Liberty Pass, Enigma Stone, and anything else I missed.
It'd be nice if they released a wish happiny or something....

I just want a chance to get Deoxys -_-

Failing that, Contrary Serp would be nice :3 Or imposter Ditto.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
check it out

oh yes i forgot to ask.....can anybody suggest a good nickname for lapras? i can't seem to think of one..

dan2point5

check it out

Sorry in all my excitement I didn't see your post!

Congrats on shiny lapras! 2427 SRs isn't too shabby either! Wish I had the patience to SR but I always lose interest after around 150.

Congrats again :).

kusari

Raptastic
Archeops with Unburden. It makes that Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics even more lucretive.

OR

(though I haven't worked out all the kinks) Archeops with Skill Swap. Pass Defeatist to Walls.

Last edited:

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
Sorry in all my excitement I didn't see your post!

Congrats on shiny lapras! 2427 SRs isn't too shabby either! Wish I had the patience to SR but I always lose interest after around 150.

Congrats again :).

thanks! and congrats to you too on your shiny charmander....shiny charizard is gonna look BEAST! and in just 625 eggs! you're one lucky guy....

Seem

Hollen i ven.
A one time chance (well more actually) to get every event Pokemon from past generations we missed, but only ones that are needed to complete the Pokedex. For example, they wouldn't give out Wish Blissey, but things like Mystic and Aurora Ticket, Oak's Letter, Azure Flute, Member's Card, Liberty Pass, Enigma Stone, and anything else I missed.

I quite like the idea of that since I missed a few, too.

Poke-King

Banned
Still no shitten shiny Cyndaquil ! Shitten crap !

Ammako

Look you dont get this happy over RNG now do you.
I do.

YEAH I need to get around to evolving that ekans, but since it's a docile nature ima level it up with correct EVs and that might take a while since i'm hunting 24/7

You should give Pokérus to your Ekans and give him a Power item when EV training.
That way, you get 10 EV's each time you faint a Pokémon that would normally give you 1 EV. Makes it ten times faster.

(I've a shiny Ekans too, Bashful nature. I've evolved it already and EV trained it in no time at all using the method mentionned above.)

dan2point5

thanks! and congrats to you too on your shiny charmander....shiny charizard is gonna look BEAST! and in just 625 eggs! you're one lucky guy....

Been quite lucky lately but I've come off a bad run of 2000 failed Spinarak eggs, 1000 failed Shinx eggs and 900 failed Koffing eggs. Think I'm gonna give MMing a good break now.

Jedi Master

peace keeper
I have been learning to chain on platinum and managed to get my self a shiny shinx in under 2 hours on route 202 is chaining normaly this quick ?
whats the longest its taken anyone to chain a shiny ?
I'm pleased none the less and will be devoting a little more time to chaining I think :)

*IZ*

Hi yall. Im gunna get 2 shinys via trade, a shelldar and a treecko. Im gunna start my carvanha hunt again. it was on hold with 420 eggs hatched. good luck everyone

Poke-King

Banned
How much times must I soft reset in HG to get my shiny Cyndaquil ?

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Good afternoon, everyone!

Sometimes I hate being a breeder. I still have four breeding requests and it's really getting in the way of my MMing. :/ But I finally got an English Ekans, so I can start stockpiling Ekans eggs as well when I get back to MM breeding.

Also I was trading with this guy yesterday and he offered me a shiny Klinklang... for one of my shinies. I had to turn him down... I love my Charizard and Growlithe too much. :I

Congrats to everyone on their new shinies! :) And good luck to those of you still searching. Remember, it will shine eventually!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.