• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardek

U & I
How much times must I soft reset in HG to get my shiny Cyndaquil ?

5278 for Cyndaquil, 12 for Chikorita, and 7842 for Totodile.

SERIOUSLY! It's based on your game's RNG.

Poke-King

Banned
Oh my **** is that true ?

Last edited by a moderator:
MMing for Shiny Solosis. I just went through a little over a boz, and I have three more boxes to go. I'm going to need to make more eggs.

Poke-King

Banned
Bah ! **** this

Poke-King

Banned
Shiny cyndaquil here i ******* come !

Ai7iS

Head Forum Moderator
Shiny, Female, DW Eevee. :D I am also a fan of the events that give extra thing to do in game, like the Azure's Flute. They are just more fun than the other ones, and I like to have my ID number for the poke, not TRU. I hate that it isn't your ID No.

Last edited:

Jeshika

240 eggs and still no shiny Kangaskhan, already thinking about what to hatch next. . . Maybe Ponyta or Vulpix. . . But they'll have to be non-MM breeding. ):

PirateBite

Well, today was not my day for Charmander to shine. I'm just over 600 eggs now, and I'm getting so impatient with Charmander that I just want it to shine so I can move on to Squirtle, just for something new to look at lol.

Anyway, I'll do some more work tomorrow on it, and hopefully the little bugger will give up the goods! :) Good luck everyone!

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I'm at 450 SRs for Sudowoodo so far. Planning on getting at least 250 more before the day ends. I've also seen some people have gotten shinies, so congrats to them. I hope Sudowoodo shines so I can continue on with the story. Hey, what do you guys is a good name for a shiny Sudowoodo?

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
This might sound crazy, but a Ditto with Illusion. And then a Zoroark with transform. Maybe a Black and White event. One game gets one particular Pokemon and the other game gets the other Pokemon...

PokemonTrainerKaden

Currently at 3658 SRS for my Mudkip and I finally found a Shiny Zweilous someone is willing to trade me so I should have that by tomorrow.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Hey all. I'm at 450 SRs for Sudowoodo so far. Planning on getting at least 250 more before the day ends. I've also seen some people have gotten shinies, so congrats to them. I hope Sudowoodo shines so I can continue on with the story. Hey, what do you guys is a good name for a shiny Sudowoodo?

Something sneaky. I named mine Umbrage, because it's a fancy word that has to do with leaves & shade.

Sudowoodo is a shady type lol.

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
a buddy of mine got a shiny anorith today. he took my advice and named it RokLobster.

Status
Not open for further replies.