• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
currently on a hunt for Shiny Bellsprout.... but when I'm doing these MM hunts, after 50 eggs, I a,lways have to have a battling break(Thank god, now that I have access to the Super Single). Sometimes, I just need some bad luck for my good luck. I need to encounter a rare Pokemon, then run away on "accident".....

Snar

I'm pretty bent on helping some of the weaker Pokemon. The moves in bold are event moves.

Lv10 Pidgey (Male Only)
Ability: Big Pecks
Nature: Modest/Timid
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Air Slash
- Ominous Wind

Lv10 Buneary (Female Only)
Ability: Limber
Nature: Jolly
- Sword Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch

Lv10 Squirtile (Male Only)
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Adamant/Impish/Careful
- Ice Shard
- Curse
- Sleep Talk
- Refresh

Lv10 Flareon
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant/Jolly/Naughty/Hasty
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Helping Hand
- Quick Attack

Lv10 Hoothoot
Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Calm
- Calm Mind
- Tailwind
- Whirlwind
- Psyshock

Lv10 Raichu
Ability: Static
Nature: Timid/Hasty/Naive
- Nasty Plot
- Surf
- Volt Tackle
- Signal Beam

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
So...I'm going to take the previous posts to heart...No more paying attention to MMing for me! :)

Ugh. I'm only at 150 eggs and it's VERY boring. How do some of you do it? Your at like 1000. :eek:
Anywho, once i get this shiny snivy, I'm going to finish the game.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
So...I'm going to take the previous posts to heart...No more paying attention to MMing for me! :)

Ugh. I'm only at 150 eggs and it's VERY boring. How do some of you do it? Your at like 1000. :eek:
Anywho, once i get this shiny snivy, I'm going to finish the game.

I always watch TV or the old Pokemon episodes on PokemonEpisode.org. I think I am at the end episodes in the Hoenn regions. I can watch TV and still hatch rather quickly. It keeps me sane. I have gotten 5 shinies by just watching TV. I always watch TV and then look down and am like :eek: :eek: :eek: I got my shiny!!!! :)

Gandro

I've been playing Pokemon for years and I've never even seen a shiny. I haven't even encountered the red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage yet. The only time I've ever tried to obtain a shiny was by soft resetting for a shiny Bulbasaur in FireRed. However, I just don't have the patience to do that. :/

ShadowScar Knight

Mexican Buddha!
I always watch TV or the old Pokemon episodes on PokemonEpisode.org. I think I am at the end episodes in the Hoenn regions. I can watch TV and still hatch rather quickly. It keeps me sane. I have gotten 5 shinies by just watching TV. I always watch TV and then look down and am like :eek: :eek: :eek: I got my shiny!!!! :)
Huh... maybe I should try that. The only thing I do to suppress the monotony is crank up some music on WMP. XD It doesn't help that my patience limit is occasionally sporadic...

I'll consider your advice. Maybe this'll make my Masuda Methoding for shiny Ralts a little more tolerable.

I've been playing Pokemon for years and I've never even seen a shiny. I haven't even encountered the red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage yet. The only time I've ever tried to obtain a shiny was by soft resetting for a shiny Bulbasaur in FireRed. However, I just don't have the patience to do that. :/

That sucks. I've only encountered one, and it's a Rattata.

If you have that Soul Silver dream team, why don't you get it? I don't really understand. Do you not own the game?

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I just got a shiny Sudowoodo! On the 1259th SR, it shone! It's a rash female that likes to run, which I think kinda sucks :/. But it's a shiny so I don't care!! Now I just need to think of a name for it... Well, now I can move onto the beasts soon, wish me luck! And good luck to everyone! Flydreigon out.

I just got a shiny Sudowoodo! On the 1259th SR, it shone! It's a rash female that likes to run, which I think kinda sucks :/. But it's a shiny so I don't care!! Now I just need to think of a name for it... Well, now I can move onto the beasts soon, wish me luck! And good luck to everyone! Flydreigon out.

Congratulations! I suggest thinking of something random for a nickname, or just looking through the dictionary for awesome words (that's what I do). Sorry I can't help more.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan

Nice job! As far as nicknames go, I think you should name it Cherri. Let's face it, it looks like it has cherries growing on the ends of its arms...

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0

Nice, congrats! Now send some of that luck my way ;)
Man, everyone's SRs attempts are paying off lately, maybe its a sign for me! I haven't gotten any SRs in today yet, but I'm hoping to go well past 300 by tonight. That's my goal anyway... lol

Nice job! As far as nicknames go, I think you should name it Cherri. Let's face it, it looks like it has cherries growing on the ends of its arms...

Ha ha, I really like that name! Good idea!

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Speaking of names, what should I name this Shiny snivy when it finally decides to show itself?

Gandro

That sucks. I've only encountered one, and it's a Rattata.

If you have that Soul Silver dream team, why don't you get it? I don't really understand. Do you not own the game?
I own the game but I only recently started it so I haven't gotten to the Lake of Rage yet.

dan2point5

Trained my shiny charizard to level 80 so now I'm giving him a well deserved rest.

Just boxed up 150 bulbasaur eggs so that'll give me something to be getting on with. I like hatching at home cos my brothers MM as well. One of them hatched shiny Feebas this morning in 121 eggs. The other is on about 2500 voltorbs without success... I hope he gets it soon.

Edit - Congrats on sudowoodo! Glad it finally decided to shine for you!

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I've decided to name my Sudowoodo Cerises, which is French for cherries. I think it fits nicely. I'm almost at the part where I can start SRing for the beasts, but I might put that on hold for Charmander. Thanks to everyone who congratulated me, and good luck! They'll shine eventually.

climbinggecko

Emerald City Trainer
Finally had my first random encounter ever this week. I've been playing the games since Yellow and this is the first and only time I've ever seen a random shiny. It's a Rattata so nothing impressive, but I named her Goldie and I was excited that I actually found a legitimate one.

It was really crazy when it happened because I had been using a Max Repel to get through some grass in the early areas of Johto and it had just run out and THEN I saw the shiny and was like OMG I'm so lucky it ran out when it did! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.