• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
Has anyone noticed that when you try really hard to find a shiny it takes longer than when your kind of try but not really very hard?

Yeah, I noticed that. Every MM or SR I made only appeared shiny when I was looking for something else. Like my shiny pineco. I gave up the MM and was only looking for impish nature when he shined.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Yeah, I noticed that. Every MM or SR I made only appeared shiny when I was looking for something else. Like my shiny pineco. I gave up the MM and was only looking for impish nature when he shined.

Ya same here like 20 minutes after getting druddigon i was talking to my mom doing other things and i got a shiny seawaddle in like 20 eggs. Then with my teppig i was helping my cousin delete his game because funny story he 8 and he made a save game hated started a new file then went all the way to the end beat the game only to respawn at the second gym with the snivy that he hated. But while i was doing that i would hatch and egg and let him see before me and you know as you may have done before he would shout shiny! of course i would never beilive him then when i got one i didnt even look til it was in my party lol. But all my serious hunts other than ekans took way longer than my not cared about hunts.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
OMG, a shiny tynamo just appear in chargestone cave!!!Yay. I might take some pics to show you guys!!!I'm so happy now. :D

Wow nice, congrats! Thats a pretty rare one to come across as a random shiny! Now just send some of that luck my way ;)

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
A shiny Dunsparce with elemental physical moves. (Aqua Jet, Flare Blitz, etc)

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
Wow nice, congrats! Thats a pretty rare one to come across as a random shiny! Now just send some of that luck my way ;)

Maybe you get some of my luck with Staraptor. :D

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
Has anyone noticed that when you try really hard to find a shiny it takes longer than when your kind of try but not really very hard?
It always seems like that to me.Wish it was the other way around.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
^Yes, you can. But I'd like to see a Blastoise with Shell Smash. I dunno how GameFreak got away with giving it to GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL, and not to Blastoise. Honestly, which make more sense?

Technically, Clameperl learns it, so it makes some sense there. But, Blastoise not having it is kind of odd...

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...

Not for me. All of my hunts were serious, and they're kinda all over the place with the time it took. My Elgyem took over 2000 eggs, while my Totodile took less than 1000 SRs.

On topic, I plan on getting to 1500 SRs today. Or maybe Sudowoodo will decide to shine before then. Good luck everybody!

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
A Flying Kangaskhan. ;)

In Pokemon Red & Blue, there's a glitch pokemon called 'M. It can learn Fly, and when it gains a level, it'll evolve into a Kangaskhan.

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
So i may be the retarted one right now but did you get a shiny latios?

I think he did. Or he was just here to get a post...

abrar14

Statter Master
im trying to get a shiny vulpix.hopefully he'll have have his DW ability.just got the first 40 eggs hatched today.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
An event where you travel to a mysterious island and can catch the starter Pokemon, but only one type, and they all have special moves.

Ex. If you decide you want Fire, you arrive at a volcano and you get the following:
Charmander w/ (New move) Flare Shot: Does 75 damage and always burns.
Cyndaquil w/ (New move) Flare Tackle: Does 80 damage and 50% chance of flinch or burn.
Torchic w/ (New Move) Fire Slam: Does 60 damage and BADLY burns(new condition)
Chimchar w/ (New Move) Blaze Frenzy: does 135 damage with 10% accuracy, but 20% Recoil
Tepig w/ Fire Slam(as above)

Decide you wanna get Water, you sail to a pond and can get the following:
Squirtle w/ Shell Smash
Totodile w/ (New Move) Hydro Jaw: 120 damage.
Mudkip w/ (New Move) Mud Bath: Heal 20% of your HP every turn.
Piplup w/ Night Slash
Oshawott w/ Psycho Cut

Decide you want Grass, you arrive at a forest and get the following:
Bulbasaur w/ Seed Flare
Chikorita w/ Leaf Blade
Treeko w/ (New Move) Leaf Kick: 70 damage with 30% chance of making foe fall asleep
Turtwig w/ Wood Hammer
Snivy w/Night Slash

Watcha think?

Aquanova

Yes many times. Ironic isnt it, I got my last shiny after abandoning a hunt( Coballion) and was off to persue another shiny Hunt(Kyurem) I found a random shiny along the way. Figures I still havent found my Ho-oh yet, I really want it and the hunt drags on and on. It dosnt look as though I will get it in 3000 SRs. Im very unhappy about that. I sort of feel like giving up because Im so tired of hunting for it.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter

I am always trying really hard and my fastest one was my Zorua.. Around 500ish eggs. And my longest is the one I got a few hours ago! After 2,352 eggs I got a male shiny Swablu! I was thinking this hunt was going to be fast because I was hatching like crazy... But apparently not. Now on to Deino. Please be nice and shine soon! ;)

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
Encountered/Caught my first shiny (Deerling) after 4 years of playing Pokémon in my White couple of days ago.

Man was I happy. <3

Congrats on your first ever shiny! You must be ecstatic :D

anyway iv begun my hunt for shiny slugma....stored 180 eggs, now i gotta hatch them. Best of luck to all shiny hunters!

Status
Not open for further replies.