• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig Fan 86

Twin Leaf Gym Leader
Definitally Dunsparce. (Who is he anyways?) :p

xxBlackyxx

lol internet
Up until today, I forgot about Girafarig. X.x

Some others: Dunsparce, Stantler, Aipom, Omanyte, Lapras, and probably some others...that I can't remember. Duh.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Basically most of the Pokemon everyone posted already.

Although I've forgotten about Beedrill the most.

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
I have trouble remembering togetic, linoone and Furret. Not to mention spinda and teddiursa. What is it with weasels and teddy bears?

Atari

Did it on 'em
The one every one always seems to forget about... OSIE!

I tend to frequently forget about Shuckle and Quilfish, to remember correctly.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
A lot of the newer Pokémon, since there are so many of them now :p! It's hard to keep track of all of them.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
I always forget Electabuzz, Qwilfish too, Stantler, Corsola, Jynx, Tauros, Lickitung, Remoraid, Magmortar, Budew, Combee and Vespiquen.... o.o wow I forget a lot....and probably a lot more than that too...

jaxonferz

paras and parasect, the bellsprout chain, farfetch'd, shellder and cloyster, drowzee and hypno, natu and xatu, the mareep chain, sunkern, pineco, spinda, cheribu and cherrim, glameow and purugly, chatot, finnion and lumineon and rotom are the ones i forget (plus the ones all above) the most. lol i was looking through the pokedex and lfinding the ones that i forgot about

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I always forget Pikachu ;_; Like, always...

XDD

Pikawho?

Well, I always forget Sentret, which is odd, because that was the first pokemon I caught in Gold. Well many of the Johto pokemon are forgettable, like the aforementioned Qwilfish and Dunsparce (which should be kicked out because so many people talk about them now) and Stantler, Girafarig, Igglybuff and Shuckle. A few non-Johto ones: Surskit, Masquerain, Exploud, every single Stage 1 Sinnoh starter, Wynaut, Kangaskhan and Porygon (its either always Porygon2, Porygon-Z or the Porygon line, but NEVER Porygon by himself).

Johanna

Old Fart
Whismur. I was reading a fan fiction the other day, and this Pokémon was mentioned. I was like, "who is that?! o_O", and thanks to the serebii.net Dex found out that Whismur is the pre-eveloution of Loudred and Exploud! (I never knew!)

Status
Not open for further replies.