• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamoswine Power

Hoppip line, completly forgot about it untill someone mentioned it in this thread

Alchemeng

<--- Clair
I never even thought about this pokemon till now but probably chinchou for some reason

Trainer Rob

The Mighty Gooch
Qwilfish and Stantler are two Pokemon that i'm constantly forgetting exist. Sometimes i'll see pictures of them, and it'll take me a few moments to remember what it is i'm looking at.

Tomato Jr.

lots of the johto pokemon
stanler,shuckle,girafirg,teddiursa,sentret,metapod(but not caterpie or butterfree),celebi,politoed,slowking

also gorebyss and huntail. memory not a strong point.

EDIT: and Spinda

Execute is really forgetable, although i'd like to forget about Bibarel as i despise it's existance.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Stantler, Sunkern/Sunflora. Yanma. Smoochum. Hitmontop. Plenty more.

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]
Dunsparce, Linoone, Furret, Sunflora, Corsola...the works.

And life goes on...

oh gosh i actually did forget about linoone and furret.... you know, it's the weasel-ness. there's just something about it...

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
I always forget Stantler.

Status
Not open for further replies.