• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawott555

Pokémon trainer
Well, i like Dewott but i think oshawott looks better because its so damn cute!!! And i dont really like Samarott that much cause it takes away most of the cute aspect of the wott evolution family.

:meowthbal

;245;

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Also, Bulbapedia stated Game Freak spent over a year and a half working on the story and characters. THE STORY AND CHARACTERS ONLY. Think how long it'll take to finish the 150+ Pokémon, the aethestic changes, the cities...definitely not rushing, right?

Oshawott555

Pokémon trainer
Oshawott > Dewott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Samurott
This is pretty bad, since I don't even like Oshawott much :p

ITS THIS KIND OF INSULT THAT I SHOULLD REPORT BUT ILL LET U GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME!!

May the following attack u:
;229;

VioletMantis

Tranced Out
Scyther over Scizor. How you gonna replace blades with crab claws? I prefer the green ninja over the red one, always have always will.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I prefer Sewaddle over the entire evolutionary line. Swadloon is no competition. Leavanny has a cool style but the overall cuteness of Sewaddle makes it seem better than Leavanny.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Couldn't disagree more. I love everything about this gen: the pokemon, the reigion, the storyline, the characters.

But hey, everyone has their own opinion, right? *Stating the obvious*

SNaG

Stardust Mirage!!
I feel that the games improve with each and every new generation, and Black and White did just that. I really love the improved frame rate for battles, which are very swift now. Animations are great, but it feels a little more streamlined in that regard, which (I think) is wonderful. Plot and music were amazing. The only little thing I would have a qualm about would be some of the new names, but overall, I'm not in the least bit underwhelmed by Black and White.

Fast and beautiful. These games, admittedly in small ways here and there (disregarding the new battle systems), redefined Pokémon... again. I love em. XD

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I feel that the games improve with each and every new generation, and Black and White did just that. I really love the improved frame rate for battles, which are very swift now. Animations are great, but it feels a little more streamlined in that regard, which (I think) is wonderful. Plot and music were amazing. The only little thing I would have a qualm about would be some of the new names, but overall, I'm not in the least bit underwhelmed by Black and White.

Fast and beautiful. These games, admittedly in small ways here and there (disregarding the new battle systems), redefined Pokémon... again. I love em. XD

Same same. The names really got to me and it took me forever to get used to them. I'm pretty sure it was also the names that almost made me not get the game. But realized my bias and gave it a chance.

Good thing I did. ^______^

However, I wish this game had the VS Seeker in it...
I know right? Man... The VS Seeker would be perfect. Plus a Lucky Egg and the game's new Experience System? Man... I'd have level 100s by now.

Randomness

He is already here.
I thought that the graphics and core mechanics were pretty good, but the things to do in the aftergame...meh. The story was pretty good too, although I really find some of the new pokes...repulsive, somewhat.I'm not even gonna start about that...

\Mightyena/

Mienfoo looks alot more like a fighting type, but Mienshao looks like a cat wearing a size 5X long-sleeve.

Luster

I would have to say the following. It'll be a short list.

Snivy - I don't really mind its evolution forms, but I sort of like Snivy better with arms and legs and the cute factor.

Gotharita - I don't like the pre-evolution nor her final evolution. The middle is just right.

Kirlia - I don't like its pre-evolved form. I don't really mind its final evolve forms as well. It's simply the cuteness factor.

ITG_321

Paras: Parasect looks a lot worse, with a giant mushroom being its whole body.

Sneasel: Looks sleeker than Weavile with that big headdress. :))

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
However, I wish this game had the VS Seeker in it...
The only downside of this game. Am I the only one fascinated by BW? I like the new stuff they added, like rotation battles, the 3D bridges, those useful doctors and no past characters in the main story(except for Caitlin). I also don't feel like using one of my oldies anymore.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
^Yeah I feel the same way actually XD Those doctors are awesome..Dont have to run back and forth anymore..

And part of me dosent want to bring my older Pokemon over because it feels that fresh..(I'll decide this weekend, when I actually have access to a 2nd DS ^^; )

Duality Ninja

LOLWUT IM PR0ZORZ
I actually loved these games. Only complaint is a lack of a VS Seeker. Everything else was just a whole nother level. Favorite game(s) by far, particularly in the plot department. That REALLY was a step up.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I have to say, Tympol looks so cute, the Palpitoad looks cool, but Seimsitoad looks AWFUL. I can name more. Darumaka to Darmanitan is just... wow. Vanilite to Vaniluxe is awful, Tepig is great, and I really liked Pignite(I named them Pork Chop), But Emboar... Well, he's great, it's just the Fire blocks his eyes. Some times, there's such a difference, I can't even tell that they are related.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Game Freak doesn't give a damn about one person that can't accept change.
Heh..Change was one of the games themes too come to think of it XD At least it was in Black Version

Karate guy in Opelucid City says, "Even if you love them, I think some things have to be changed" :3

The More You Know..

Penguinist Trainer

Honestly, I'm surprised to hear so many issues with the 5th gen. games. Now I'm not as far as everyone else seems to be. I'm currently training in front of chargestone cave. But honestly, I've enjoyed every moment of gameplay. I enjoy the new pokemon, though I've only encountered 70 of them so far. I like the concept of triple battles. I think they are actually more challenging than I originally thought.

I so far like the environment. I like the music. There are abundantly more things I like than do not like.

In regards to what I do not like, I will admit that I am disappointed that your lead pokemon does not follow you anymore. I thought that was a great addition to heartgold and soulsilver. Other than that, I am perfectly happy exploring the unova region.

Status
Not open for further replies.