• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
A lot of people would be complaining about a lot of things:
On the other hand, some people might defend GameFreak and suggest that they might be keeping things simple this generation.
Some people might also like the idea of the villianous team's leader being the final gym leader and the fact that you're able to do a couple of gyms in any order you like.

Zazie

So 1991
This question has already been brought up multiple times and it should be pretty obvious what the answer is. (To give a hint: the answer to the question in the first post starts with a y and ends with an s) To be fair to the original poster however, I don't think many people actually give the idea any thought. as it is mostly used as lame excuse for comparing the "quality" of different pokemon generations)

Of course this would also mean the Unova region and pokemon would also be considered the out of date games with "too many bugs, broken mechanics and lack of features", (put in quote because I don't really agree with such attitudes) though quite honestly, I think a gen 1 Unova would be a bit better than gen 1 kanto, since the pacing of the single player game is improved. Then again we wouldn't probably have the awesomeness of the fishing rod in the first generation and Magikarp would not be anywhere near as noteworthy as it is now.

Last edited:

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
This is largely the type of sentiment that this thread exists to poke holes in.

Sounds controversial I know, it's only how I see it though.

aquasuicune

The one that really bugs me is the Tympole line. I played through the game without knowing the pokemon beforehand, so when I caught Tympole, I was hoping for something cute-ish. Then it evolved and though Palpitoad was rather awkward, it reminded me of quagsire enough to continue using, but Seismitoad was just too far, and I dropped it in favor of Carracosta.

Skydra

The pokemon games would get easier, because the unova pokemon seem to have really high power to them compaired to the older pokemon

Irrelevant, because you'd be battling other higher-powered Pokemon. If the new games are easier, it's for other reasons.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Then they would love Unova Pokemon and hate Kanto Pokemon. They only like the Kanto Pokemon because we grew up with them.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
The pokemon games would get easier, because the unova pokemon seem to have really high power to them compaired to the older pokemon

in a way. in gen 1 the highest atk/spatk/any stat for that matter was 134, i believe, which dragonite had.

In gen V now we have higher stats than ever and many pokemon have a lot of higher than 100 stats etc.

ok but seriously, a slaking-like thing with a clown nose? and 2 towers?

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Sorry if I ignored the posting rule...o.o
Anyways...I'm now up to 75 eggs. Still no shine, but I'll get there eventually. :D

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
If Diamond/Pearl came out older,I would still dislike it. It's all up to opinion. Although I think people get used to the games as time goes on.

JMan1122

Shiny Collector
Shiny Celebi & Jirachi

I have legit shiny Celebi and legit shiny Jirachi.
Both are from the bonus disks US and Japan. :D Oh, and I'm new with Serebii Forums.

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
Are you kidding me? Trubbish, Togepi, Magmar , Tangela, Electabuzz, Rhydon/Rhyhorn, Nospass, Piloswine/Swinub, Porygon/Porygon2, Lickitung, Magneton, Yanma, Haunter, Misdreavas, Murkrow and Gligar.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
Red Kyogre
Blue Groudon

Pink Dialga
Blue Palkia

Black Reshiram
White Zekrom

A "Catcher's Smeargle" with Spore, Thunder Wave, Super Fang and Sketch, or one with Worry Seed, Thunder Wave, Sketch and Super Fang.

Redbull Bagon:
OT: RDBLL
Balloon
LVL 100 - So it can't evolve
Fly
Bounce
Hi Jump Kick
Dragon Claw.

Shadow Lugia:
OT: CIPH
LVL 50
Shadow Force
Curse
Spite
Perish Song

Episode 38 Porygon:
OT: Aki
LVL50
Conversion
Tackle
Sharpen
Flash

Thoughts?
I like my Shadow Lugia in my main post more >.>

pikachu01

Last night, I got my VERY FIRST SHINY EVER! Too bad it was a red gyarados from the Lake of Rage!

Danny1221

Caught shiny wynaut :D game crashed :mad:, good job I prefer the blue one, bad point got wait for the outbreak of it again now :(

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Red Kyogre
Blue Groudon

Pink Dialga
Blue Palkia

Black Reshiram
White Zekrom

A "Catcher's Smeargle" with Spore, Thunder Wave, Super Fang and Sketch, or one with Worry Seed, Thunder Wave, Sketch and Super Fang.

Redbull Bagon:
OT: RDBLL
Balloon
LVL 100 - So it can't evolve
Fly
Bounce
Hi Jump Kick
Dragon Claw.

Shadow Lugia:
OT: CIPH
LVL 50
Shadow Force
Curse
Spite
Perish Song

Episode 38 Porygon:
OT: Aki
LVL50
Conversion
Tackle
Sharpen
Flash

Thoughts?
About Porygon remember not flash how about Psybeam?

Electric

Estoy tratando de conseguir a Cobalion shiny y no me lo gusta porque está aburridísimo. Ojalá que consiga a Cobalion shiny hoy.

(There's no rule saying that we can't post in other languages.)

Status
Not open for further replies.