• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Ash will become a Pokemon MASTER?

Do you think Ash will finally become Pokemon MASTER?

• Yes

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I doubt he'll ever be a Pokemon Master unless they stop making games

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
No one really knows what will happen to the boy. That's why I'm still watching and waiting. Maybe they might do a time skip and the and show him being a master by some random flashback to troll us.

Hikatoshi26

I believe the series will end with Ash in the Champions league and in his final fight he will go against a shadowy person who will end up being his father. So then as he sends out a pokeball to start the battle the series ends.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I voted yes but I don't think I'll be still watching when it happens. The show is going to keep going aslong as it keeps getting money.

Either that or they'll do the same thing that was originally did to Inuyasha before the final act happened. End it with them saying Ash is still continuing on his journey to become a Pokemon master and not make anymore after that.

That would be horrible but I can see that happening........

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
I put both since there is no clear cut definition of a pokemon master Lol.

Ash being as good as Cynthia/Wallace/Steven/any elite 4 I don't think so, especially with his record in tourneys and vs snivys.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I put both since there is no clear cut definition of a pokemon master Lol.
Exactly. Ash may already be a Pokemon master, depending on your view of what a Pokemon master is. In my opinion, he is not yet, but by my definition it still is possible.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Given that his dream of being a pokemon master is up to our imagination to decide, I sort of doubt he will ever become one. Ash "feels" 10 whenever a new region starts. What is a pokemon master to Ash anyway? This guy never catches the legends.

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
I think by the time he becomes a Pokemon Master, the writers will already have an idea of a reboot ready to go with a new main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.