1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dub Title Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by KibaLG8, Jan 28, 2011.

1. teddybeardan

teddybeardan Active Member

@DatsRight

Yeah, they used to, that was the kind of theme safe even in AG and XY dubbed (not XYZ, the all time low) but SM continued that even being a toss up for being replaced.

2. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

Well in the end Pokémon.com is wrong though because this episode is going to air on December 9 not 2.

Here is why it is not airing on December 2:

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/928046227689795584

3. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Maybe the scheduling changed then, because the calendar is wrong way more often than Pokemon.com, which is more official than the calendar's site.

4. UnovaMaster

UnovaMaster Well-Known Member

No, this was always how it was. Pokemon.com made the biggest goof because they made an assumption instead of mining actual data.

5. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

6. LilligantLewis

7. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

So there we go people, Season 20 ended at 43 episodes.

SM044 will start Season 21 for the dub. The title of the season is unknown at this point, but hopefully it will come in February 2018 and not leave us waiting for so many months like this year did.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Indeed, and set us 20 episodes behind again.....
    Hopefully Ducktales will have ****ed off by the time Pokemon comes back.

9. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hey, Deku, you looking up your name on Googl-?"

You seriously underestimate the power of Disney original content.

10. Pokegirl0102

Pokegirl0102 Well-Known Member

Knowing Disney XD, the season will start off with a marathon and put us back in a reasonable distance from Japan

11. kuzronk

kuzronk 1 Reputation Comment

What's so what about Ducktales? I wish they kept the old pace of the episodes being released though.

12. AuraChannelerChris

I'm going to think you wanted to say "what's so bad."

So I'm going to say...nothing. In fact, Ducktales is the superior show.

13. Alola Adventurer

Alola Adventurer Well-Known Member

For those who are fans of the TPCi dub, some of Ed Goldfarb's songs from M17-M20 will be releasing on December 23, 2017 on Amazon.com
    https://www.amazon.com/Pokémon-Movie-Collection-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B078GZFJCR

[IMGsize=500]https://i.imgur.com/4LA8w4b.jpg[/IMGsize]

Track Listing:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  14. AuraChannelerChris

I don't think that's selling much. Ha ha.

15. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

I boggles me how Goldfarb was flexible enough to do so many variations of the English Pokemon theme yet an off key rip-off version of Roaring All Stars is as close as he'll get to translating the original Japanese songs (even when it was key to the short it was used in).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  16. LilligantLewis

Disney XD is running a 17-hour Pokémon marathon today. 1pm Saturday to 6am Sunday (ET) featuring movies 1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12

17. AuraChannelerChris

I recommend the first three, Mystery of Mew's, and Darkrai's movie.

Totally skip the rest, though.

18. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Baseball is back!

The Mystery of Mew isn't that great of a movie at all; the plot was boring and pretty similar to some of the standard fillers/almost fillers in the main series where the Pokemon get separated/lost from the group with at least one of Team Rocket's Pokemon. plus it stars one of the most overrated Pokemon in the franchise . Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea had a more interesting plot imo.

19. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

At least it had the guts to actually have one of the characters die. My opinion is that the Jirachi and Keldeo movies were the worst ones. And Shaymin and Hoopa aren't winners either.

20. Pokegirl0102

Pokegirl0102 Well-Known Member

Aww darn i was hoping the new episodes was going to air, when i seen people posting in here