• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

high school prom

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
No.

I showed up naked.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm a senior, but I'm not going to go to prom. I'm not a party person to begin with, and there's no way a high school girl would want to go with me...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
How can you not be invited to prom?

Easy just go to school that doesn't do a prom... And my high school memory just flash before my eyes, huh I though I deleted that.

blackterminator3

I didn't wear a kilt to answer the OP's question.

I went to my high school prom years ago and I had a wonderful time. I broke dance a lot and got a lot of go chants. :p

danoobna

I didn't wear a kilt to answer the OP's question.

I went to my high school prom years ago and I had a wonderful time. I broke dance a lot and got a lot of go chants. :p

so what did you break while breakdancing?

To answer whjy i ask, i'm just curious if anyone else did

just remember lots of girls dig kilts, just my experience from 3 different proms in 3 different kilts, and i'm not even scottish or irish

blackterminator3

so what did you break while breakdancing?

To answer whjy i ask, i'm just curious if anyone else did

just remember lots of girls dig kilts, just my experience from 3 different proms in 3 different kilts, and i'm not even scottish or irish

No I didn't break lol, it is just what some hip hop dancing is called, it is like going out of control with the flow of certain music.

It's okay, I am glad that you asked me that question.

Then again I am American and having a kilt for prom is rare to see.