• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
, but at the end of it all, she left no lasting impact to any characters and how they would react in the future. She was basically erased from existance.
Well, we know that she still exists though, and with the whole "help those who are hurting" thing in Re:Coded, there is a high possibility that she will make a re-appearance.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
If you've played Dream Drop Distance, Xion actually does make two appearances near the end of the game. :)

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Clicky for KHHDII.5HDR pics!

It looks like KHII HD will be 1080p, while BbS HD and Re:Coded HD Movie will be in 720p. I hope it actually comes out WW this year. But it most likely will be Japan this fall, March WW.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Clicky for KHHDII.5HDR pics!

It looks like KHII HD will be 1080p, while BbS HD and Re:Coded HD Movie will be in 720p. I hope it actually comes out WW this year. But it most likely will be Japan this fall, March WW.

Yay! These pictures are great! Thanks! Well KHII is from the PS2, so I see why. While the the other two are from handhelds. What?! You mean March 2015?! This is the only game I'm looking forward to next to ORAS. Do you think some details will arise from E3 for KHII.5 and KHIII?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Yay! These pictures are great! Thanks! Well KHII is from the PS2, so I see why. While the the other two are from handhelds. What?! You mean March 2015?! This is the only game I'm looking forward to next to ORAS. Do you think some details will arise from E3 for KHII.5 and KHIII?

KHHDI.5R was announced at TGS on September 2012. The game came out in Japan on March 2013 and WW on September 2013, 6 months and a year later, respectively.

KHHDII.5R was announced at D23 on December 2013. 5 months later, still no release date for any region. It's possible we might get a release date at E3, but it will most likely be just "Fall 2014". It's also possible for this game to have a surprise June or July release date in Japan, and WW will get it on November or December.

As for KHIII, an industry person from NeoGAF said it won't be there. We might get new info, but not a new gameplay or story trailer.

Kuvario

So, for a new topic: What did you think of KH RE:COM/COM?

At first I thought it was going to be extremely hard and impossible to beat. But eventually I became so used to the card system that IMO, it's better than the normal battle style. The story is very good, loved it start to end. The load times are sorta longer than usual, so I annoyed by that. Graphically wise, it's alright. It suits the KH style and I don't care much for them anyway. But collecting all the cards in Sora's story is very repetitive. Back to the card system, I really liked how the sleights can be used to turn the tide fast, and how you can make decks for different fights. I have one for normal battles, boss battles, and a back up deck.

If I were to give a rating, it's be 9.7/10 or amazing.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
It was okay. 90% of the story is just retreading old grounds from KH1.

The game really shines in boss battles. Shuffling through your deck for the right card/sleight creates this panicking feeling, and feels so good when you break your enemy's card in just the right time. You gotta be careful when to use your card. If you use it carelessly, your enemy's gonna break it, and you'll have to reload your deck to get it back. And having the option to choose which stat you want to upgrade when you level is great. It makes you go "Ohh, do I want to increase my CP so I can stronger cards? More HP Maybe? What about a new Sleight?" I liked the card system more than the one used from 358/2D to DDD.

Overall, a 6. Ehh. The boss battles are fun, but that means going through world after world of recycled KH1 worlds, and repetitive battles room after room. Riku's story is shorter, but it's still the same repetitive game.

It's a good thing 358/2 Days was movie only. That game is even more boring and repetitive than CoM. Although, it would have been nice to have the multiplayer be playable and have online features. I solo'd all missions on the DS version because no one bought that game, no one near me had that game, and there was no Wi-Fi co-op

Austratus

a paper man

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
My body is so ready for this game. I cannot wait for it to finally drop. I need to get 1.5 back from my buddy so I can try and beat Xemnas again. Anyone have any tips for setup against him?

Kuvario

My body is so ready for this game. I cannot wait for it to finally drop. I need to get 1.5 back from my buddy so I can try and beat Xemnas again. Anyone have any tips for setup against him?

I've already beaten him with the most powerful weapons in the game. What I did, was hot key the Curaga spell, equipped a lot of MP boosting accessories, equip Second Chance on everybody, get the Tinkerbell summon, equip Leaf Bracer on Sora, level everybody up to 100, and got a lot of Elixirs. I think you'd only need Curaga, MP boosting equipment, Tinkerbell, Leaf Bracer, and the most powerful weapons you've got on Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I've already beaten him with the most powerful weapons in the game. What I did, was hot key the Curaga spell, equipped a lot of MP boosting accessories, equip Second Chance on everybody, get the Tinkerbell summon, equip Leaf Bracer on Sora, level everybody up to 100, and got a lot of Elixirs. I think you'd only need Curaga, MP boosting equipment, Tinkerbell, Leaf Bracer, and the most powerful weapons you've got on Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Xemnas is actually really predictable. Sure, being prepared and overpowered gives you a better chance, but you can just keep on rolling away from his attacks. Also, don't forget the Aero spells. Incredibly helpful in every fight.

Anyone pre-order KHHDII.5 yet? I'm holding off for a special edition announcement for NA/EU. Another free upgrade to the Limited Edition would be nice, but I want the same thing Japan is getting. The Bluray, the music, and the statue. I don't care if it's $100+. I just want it. But I don't want it to be exclusive to the Square Enix Store like FFX/X-2 HD's and Drakengard 3's special editions were.

Kuvario

Xemnas is actually really predictable. Sure, being prepared and overpowered gives you a better chance, but you can just keep on rolling away from his attacks. Also, don't forget the Aero spells. Incredibly helpful in every fight.

Anyone pre-order KHHDII.5 yet? I'm holding off for a special edition announcement for NA/EU. Another free upgrade to the Limited Edition would be nice, but I want the same thing Japan is getting. The Bluray, the music, and the statue. I don't care if it's $100+. I just want it. But I don't want it to be exclusive to the Square Enix Store like FFX/X-2 HD's and Drakengard 3's special editions were.

He is? But, the power! Dang it! I forgot about Aeroga!

Nope, I'm waiting for a special edition. What's the statue look like? I think it'll be exclusive to SE's store, it's too likely. And what's on the Blu Ray?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
He is? But, the power! Dang it! I forgot about Aeroga!

Nope, I'm waiting for a special edition. What's the statue look like? I think it'll be exclusive to SE's store, it's too likely. And what's on the Blu Ray?

He's not the strongest KH secret boss only because there's no Critical Mode difficulty in KH1. The real arseholes are the optional bosses in BbS/FM on Critical Mode.

The Bluray is just the soundtrack on a Bluray instead of a CD... Or at least I think it is. I guess they wanted to just have all the songs in one disc instead of 2+. And the statue is of Limit Form Sora. It's basically KHII Sora wearing his KHI outfit. It's the starting outfit in Vanilla KHII before getting your new outfit from the three fairies, and it eventually became its own Form change that was exclusive to the Final Mix+ version.

Kuvario

He's not the strongest KH secret boss only because there's no Critical Mode difficulty in KH1. The real arseholes are the optional bosses in BbS/FM on Critical Mode.

The Bluray is just the soundtrack on a Bluray instead of a CD... Or at least I think it is. I guess they wanted to just have all the songs in one disc instead of 2+. And the statue is of Limit Form Sora. It's basically KHII Sora wearing his KHI outfit. It's the starting outfit in Vanilla KHII before getting your new outfit from the three fairies, and it eventually became its own Form change that was exclusive to the Final Mix+ version.

I heard those bosses are a nightmare, this'll be fun (painful).

I see then, that's cool. Awesome! Do you have a picture of the statue? So how do these forms work? Do you just press a button then you change forms? Like base form to limit form?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I heard those bosses are a nightmare, this'll be fun (painful).

I see then, that's cool. Awesome! Do you have a picture of the statue? So how do these forms work? Do you just press a button then you change forms? Like base form to limit form?

I never beat Vanitas' Lingering spirit in vanilla BbS. I think I was ~Lv66 with Aqua on Proud Mode, but there was one move I just couldn't dodge, so I gave up. There was another optional boss unlocked only after beating VLS, but the catch is, you were supposed to keep a save before a certain world was forever inaccessible. I didn't know know that, and i didn't have a save file anymore that far back.

Limit Form
You've never played KHII before? They take up the fourth slot, called "Drive", IIRC. You start out with Valor Form as soon as you change into your KHII outfit. By sacrificing one (or both) of your party members, you get a power boost. With Valor, you lose Goofy, but you get extra abilities, like jumping higher. With Wisdom Form, you lose Donald, but you get to slide around instead of running, and you shoot enemies instead of striking them. ETC ETC various forms do different things

Trutown

Doctor
She does have a secret past that we don't see until halfway through the game, but that's the only thing that would make her a Mary Sue character. She may be pretty, but she has FLAWS. She's an imperfect clone, and she lost to Riku. Being a Mary Sue character would mean you're perfect in every way. As for OC, she was made only for this game and this part of Roxas' time in the Organization, but at the end of it all, she left no lasting impact to any characters and how they would react in the future. She was basically erased from existance.

I pose to you a simple challenge: Describe Xion WITHOUT saying what she looks like, what she wore, or what her profession or role in the plot was. Describe her like I've never played Kingdom Hearts before. The more you say, the stronger the character.