• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

May 4th: SM25 - The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Standard VA list, if a little bloated for a TR vs TS showdown but then again I guess they have to credit even the smallest lines.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nothing new in the voice cast? Will Gladion appear for a bit in this episode? Maybe he won't have a speaking role in this episode and will just appear for a minute or so.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Nothing new in the voice cast? Will Gladion appear for a bit in this episode? Maybe he won't have a speaking role in this episode and will just appear for a minute or so.

Gladion is appearing in SM27. There is no need for him to appear here. I'm kind of disappointed Plumeria isn't making an appearance. I was kind of hoping she would swoop in to rescue her subordinates, but I suppose the writers are saving her for another time.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Gladion is appearing in SM27. There is no need for him to appear here. I'm kind of disappointed Plumeria isn't making an appearance. I was kind of hoping she would swoop in to rescue her subordinates, but I suppose the writers are saving her for another time.

Actually Dephender's post a few pages back mentioned that a "new mysterious trainer" is going to appear. That's why there is an assumption that he might make an appearence but after the cast's reveal he might only appear without having lines.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Actually Dephender's post a few pages back mentioned that a "new mysterious trainer" is going to appear. That's why there is an assumption that he might make an appearence but after the cast's reveal he might only appear without having lines.

that would be pretty interesting if he did show up to help TS edge out the win but maybe they could do it in a way that we don't fully see him yet.

that's assuming he's connected to them though, after all we don't know that yet.

Spyro39

Something tells me this "new mysterious trainer" is going to appear because Ash defeated a gang of Team Skull in SM024, and word quickly gets sent back to their leader that a kid from school in Melemele Island took them all out without breaking a sweat and used a Z-Move in the process, leading to Gladion, whom it's pretty obvious that the mysterious trainer is him, to want to confront him on his own.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
that would be pretty interesting if he did show up to help TS edge out the win but maybe they could do it in a way that we don't fully see him yet.

that's assuming he's connected to them though, after all we don't know that yet.

Yeah, that's true. We are not 100% sure that Gladion is affiliated with TS in the anime but we are expecting this. I also don't expect to fully see him in this episode. We might only see his silhouette for example.

Something tells me this "new mysterious trainer" is going to appear because Ash defeated a gang of Team Skull in this episode, and word quickly gets sent back to their leader that a kid from school in Melemele Island took them all out without breaking a sweat and used a Z-Move in the process, leading to Gladion, whom it's pretty obvious that the mysterious trainer is him, to want to confront him on his own.

Maybe Gladion learns that his little sister was there as well and finds another reason to confront Ash.

Mr. Guy

Banned
Rowlet, Rockruff, and Litten all learn Dark-type moves by level-up, and Litten IS a Dark type in its final form. And Rockruff already knows Bite.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Darkinium-Z ends up in Ash's possession.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Actually, as much as I don't like it, I'm pretty convinced Ash is going to get it. :( If the route they're going for is the Electrium-Z "evolving" into the Pikashunium-Z and the writers intend to make Incineroar the regional ace, it would make more sense to get Ash the Darkinium-Z sooner rather than waiting for Nanu's Grand Trial. Then they could go the same route with the Darkinium-Z "evolving" into Incinium-Z so Ash's future Incineroar can use Malicious Moonsault. Until then, Ash could use it with Rockruff, since Rockruff knows Bite. And I could totally see a scenario where Ash defeats both Teams Rocket and Skull, and Totem Raticate (assuming this is the Totem mentioned in the summary) lets him have it as a reward.

I don't like Ash hijacking a Team Rocket focused episode, and it begs the question of what Nanu is going to give him, but that route makes sense.

On the bright side, if Ash does get it, we're going to see the best of the type Z-Moves earlier than expected, and that's cool.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Yeah, I mean there's nothing wrong in that. Dark typing in Ash's party has hardly got recognition. Greninja's Dark typing was never recognised.

The only time i remember a Dark type Pokemon belonging to Ash was recognized as a Dark type was during the Krookodile VS Sawk battle, that too because it had a type weakness.

If Ash gets the Darkinium-Z, what happens to Nanu then?

Why are you worrying about that?

Did Hala eventually give Ash the Fightinium Z?
- No

So why do you expect Nanu to give the Darkinium Z?

My guess, Ash would most likely get the Grassium Z from Nanu, since its related to Tapu Bulu the guardian of Ula'ula Island, just like how Electrium Z was given to Ash which is related to Tapu Koko.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
this is actually a pretty interesting way to show totem raticate in the anime. also, i wonder if team skull is trying to get a dark z-crystal for gladion.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The only time i remember a Dark type Pokemon belonging to Ash was recognized as a Dark type was during the Krookodile VS Sawk battle, that too because it had a type weakness.

Why are you worrying about that?

Did Hala eventually give Ash the Fightinium Z?
- No

So why do you expect Nanu to give the Darkinium Z?

My guess, Ash would most likely get the Grassium Z from Nanu, since its related to Tapu Bulu the guardian of Ula'ula Island, just like how Electrium Z was given to Ash which is related to Tapu Koko.
I don't think they'd wait that long to give Ash Grassium-Z, because what is Totem Lurantis going to give out then? And I don't see the writers waiting that long to give Rowlet its own Z-Move unless he gets the Flyinium-Z at some point.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
this is actually a pretty interesting way to show totem raticate in the anime. also, i wonder if team skull is trying to get a dark z-crystal for gladion.

team skull doesn't really like Gladion, except for Guzma, so I doubt it personally. But that is just in the games, we'll see how it is in the anime.

also forgot to mention how cute that scan makes Alolan Ratticate now. I used to just love Alolan Rattata but now that I know Alolan Ratticate is super cute like that, totally love the whole line.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Actually, as much as I don't like it, I'm pretty convinced Ash is going to get it. :( If the route they're going for is the Electrium-Z "evolving" into the Pikashunium-Z and the writers intend to make Incineroar the regional ace, it would make more sense to get Ash the Darkinium-Z sooner rather than waiting for Nanu's Grand Trial. Then they could go the same route with the Darkinium-Z "evolving" into Incinium-Z so Ash's future Incineroar can use Malicious Moonsault. Until then, Ash could use it with Rockruff, since Rockruff knows Bite. And I could totally see a scenario where Ash defeats both Teams Rocket and Skull, and Totem Raticate (assuming this is the Totem mentioned in the summary) lets him have it as a reward.

I don't like Ash hijacking a Team Rocket focused episode, and it begs the question of what Nanu is going to give him, but that route makes sense.

On the bright side, if Ash does get it, we're going to see the best of the type Z-Moves earlier than expected, and that's cool.
Now that I think about it, you could probably say the same thing about the Ghostium-Z if they want it to "evolve" into Decidium-Z. Except none of his Pokemon currently know any Ghost-Type moves. You'd need Rowlet to learn either Astonish or Shadow Claw or Litten to learn Shadow Claw.

Status
Not open for further replies.