• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Does Mega Venusaur get a stat reduction like Mega Garchomp? I know he gets +Defences.

AlexBW

Better, though...
Hi, I'm really having problems in choosing between Squirtle and Charmandder from Prof. Sycamore, I loved their Mega evoltions . Anyway, my question is: Is there any other way to obtain the Charizardnite or the Blastoisenite which aren't from Prof. Sycamore?

greninjamaster

So I take it no one has the strategy guide because I'm very certain it lists every mega in the game and where to find there respective stone.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
There is a shop later in the game you can purchase Charizardite, Venusarite, Blostoisite if you didn't select it as your starter. Check the Mega Evolution page on this site.

EmpoleonProd

so is this it? 69 new Pokemon and 28 mega evoultions? I thought I read somewhere there were 127 different species in the sixth gen? Did I miss something?

And I guess there won't be a new Mew-Celebi-jirachi type legendary this time around either

A lot of people are assuming the same thing, but don't forget the DLC capability of the 3DS, it's a new thing for Pokemon, but this basically means they can keep Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Meloetta type Pokemon hidden until they WANT to release it, not until someone hacks into the game.

Helium Paperweight

Is it possible to get Aerodactylite in the main game? If so, when?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So I take it no one has the strategy guide because I'm very certain it lists every mega in the game and where to find there respective stone.

"You battle your rival in Kiloude City. Afterwards you get given an Absolite and sent to Sycamore who is in Anistar City. He will upgrade the Mega Ring to allow for detection of Mega Stones."

Regalia

I am post game and have turned up at Kiloude city yet my rival has not shown her face. Is their a flag to be triggered at all?

J-Biz

I am post game and have turned up at Kiloude city yet my rival has not shown her face. Is their a flag to be triggered at all?

She appeared for me after I had a battle in the Battle Maison.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Does anybody else think that you need to meet certain, hidden criteria to unlock some MegaStones,and that is why we are struggling to find some?

Anyways, does anyone know what happens to MegaVenasaur Stats Wise, like +Defences and -Speed or something?

Thanks!

Bazza17

She appeared for me after I had a battle in the Battle Maison.

Yeah, i had the same problem. I got a streak of about 7-8 on the battle Maison, decided to quit there and then my rival was up by the benches in the north of the town!

Echleonus

Only just finished 2nd badge and I've been playing pretty hard since yesterday lol

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

I was told that I would get my guide on the seventeenth, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.