• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metagross Cheap

Ampy

Light The Stars

Champion Shirona

Zen Headbutt is pretty strong but this 3rd Gen.

Graant

I've been playing my metagross in the battle tower (love it), but I have noticed that dig/earthquake kick my a*s, so that's def. a flaw! =P

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Metagross isn't cheap, it's weak to ground moves like the popular EQ and fire attacks like Overheat/ Fire blast can KO Metagross.

RichRI322

I like Metagross, but not my most favorite steel type.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
In my opinion, Metagross is not cheap(speaking of Garchomp,that's the cheap one), but still quite powerful. It has awesome attack, bulky defense and an okay speed to work with (can be boosted at the cost of a move slot, but i don't think it's worth it). Yet, as it has been mentioned, bulky waters like Milotic can beat it one-on-one even if Metagross has Thunderpunch (oh, and it doesn't help against the nr.1 bulky water - Swampert). Neutral special attacks are often good enough to faint him in two hits, if not OHKO.. and Fire Blast/Flamethrower are definitely instant-OHKO. Metagross is awesome to toy with, but nasty to play against.

FierNaught

gl mang
i think since ground (eq) is prolly the most OU move out there and though he has great defense, thats what evens him out, dragonite and mence cant be touched by it, ttar and chomp both shrug it off, be hes supereffective weak to it, thats the balance. and his sig move as sucky accuracy

metagross is the only pseudo-legendarie without a x4 weakness :)

Tyranitar - Dark
Dragonite,Salamence,Garchomp - Ice

:D how awesome !

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Metagross isn't cheap, but there are many pokemon that can beat it. it doesn't mean that it's not strong, but I think it has more weakness than other powerfull pokemon.

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
metagross isnt cheap, not until 4th gen with the addition of physical element punches and the shuca berries.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
It isn't cheap... Not even one pokémon is cheap. You just need to be prepared and you can counter any pokémon people throw at you (YES even Garchomp!).

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Course it isn't. Can't even get physical STAB with Psychic and Steel isn't the best offensive type, so no, I don't see how he can be seen as cheap.