• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Okay, thanks for the advice, guys! I've decided to do a mix of both– I'm exploring/building in the nether and farming in the overworld.

@astinus: Are you in Flatlands? I didn't think you could get caverns in them!

Astinus

@astinus: Are you in Flatlands? I didn't think you could get caverns in them!
The seed I used spawned me in an area where a few biomes meet. There's plains, desert, jungle, and extreme hills in the area. The caverns I found are on the edge where the extreme hills and plains meet.

Last edited:

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
PC version of mine craft - Anyone tried the CharlieCraft server? Best server IMO. You can usually find me on it, y'know, always. Username is Caseryn. My current project is farming / building house.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Hey, a few friends and I from here have been trying to setup a server, and we've just been having terrible luck, so we were wondering if anyone from here could suggest us a server that could allow us to play together, because like the saying goes, the more the merrier.

Thanks for any possible help.

alomagicat

Hey, a few friends and I from here have been trying to setup a server, and we've just been having terrible luck, so we were wondering if anyone from here could suggest us a server that could allow us to play together, because like the saying goes, the more the merrier.

Thanks for any possible help.

I play on a server called EliteCraft 193.35.58.20:25567 Its a good server and you can protect your land so griefers cant grief if you need any help you can pm me on the server (if you decide to play it) i'm m4gicat

Aurath8

Built a stable for my horses. They have a horrid tendency to wander off and my base is in the forest, and I've had one or two wander off and get lost forever in the forest. Since saddles are so rare I can't afford that to happen again.

Mister_SGG

I heard PS4 will finally get Minecraft. That will allow me to actually play the game without upgrading my worthless computer.

Pyroli

Banned
I play a lot of Minecraft, especially as of late.

I've been playing on a lot of Walls servers, as well as Survival Games servers with my friend from school. Him and I usually team up and chat over skype while we play, it's rather fun!

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So I've really gotten into mods for Minecraft.
My favorite are block-exclusive mods, ones that have different blocks or modify blocks.
My favorite is the Chisel mod that allows the blocks to be converted into different variations of blocks.