• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge: E4 Leader Artorius VS Challenger Summers
Result: Challenger Win 4-2
GG.. hope you really like playing like that as champion!! lmao

Just so everyone knows, am away for 3weeks.. travelling

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: E4 Leader Artorius VS Challenger Summers
Result: Challenger Win 4-2
GG.. hope you really like playing like that as champion!! lmao

Just so everyone knows, am away for 3weeks.. travelling

Lol, that way of playing is pretty simple for me, and you of all people should know that.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Late to the party but congratulations Djsummers for becoming our first champion! I'll amend the op with your new title, congratulations!

I didn't get to use my new team T_T Oh well its there for the future :3

And yes Dj thanks for reminding me about that :3 The Normal gym will remain under his control until a permanent leader can be found, or a leader for a different type comes forward.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Something he and I were talking about doing

That doesn't tell me what game it is now does it?

Late to the party but congratulations DJSummers for becoming our first champion! I'll amend the op with your new title, congratulations!

I didn't get to use my new team T_T Oh well its there for the future :3

THANKS ALL!!
I must say, My New Sig's Motto is the Key to Success!!

Also I'm sure Tamer was going to mention it, but the Normal Gym that I currently Run is now a Temporary Gym until someone else applies. So no one should apply that way the Normal Gym can remain open as always.

That doesn't tell me what game it is now does it?

THANKS ALL!!
I must say, My New Sig's Motto is the Key to Success!!

Also I'm sure Tamer was going to mention it, but the Normal Gym that I currently Run is now a Temporary Gym until someone else applies. So no one should apply that way the Normal Gym can remain open as always.

Oh, there's finally a champion? Well congrats, if I was 30 years younger I would give it a shot just like old times

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Oh, there's finally a champion? Well congrats, if I was 30 years younger I would give it a shot just like old times

How old are you xD

Anybut, we have a few competitors for the tournament but a few more would be great! Recruit people from other places if you think they would be interested. For now, there will be a total of 3 rounds unless we get more people signed up.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion

Thanks. Well if you ever do decide to give it another try, I'll be ready.

How old are you xD

Any but, we have a few competitors for the tournament but a few more would be great! Recruit people from other places if you think they would be interested. For now, there will be a total of 3 rounds unless we get more people signed up.

Alright, I'll see if I can get more people to join.

How old are you xD
Anybut, we have a few competitors for the tournament but a few more would be great! Recruit people from other places if you think they would be interested. For now, there will be a total of 3 rounds unless we get more people signed up.

I guess it's only a problem when a boy asks a girl that question, old enough to not have been born if I was 30 years younger

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Sorry Helio, didn't mean it in a snotty way >_> And to be fair I don't care if someone asks my age xD

As another notion, I did include the prizes into the tournament thread, so hopefully they are pokemon that are attractive to you guys! I do hope to get more shinies at some point (preferably SR'd ones I can name) so I'm sorry if the prizes have been offered before.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Gym is open upon request.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Leader Name: LeafeonTheVoid, IGN: Reavis
Friend Code: 1005-9620-0912
Requested Type: Normal
Badge Name: Simplicity badge is fine.
Battle Style: Single mainly but not strictly.
Time Zone: -5 EST

I can be battle ready in a weeks time, if that's cool?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Leader Name: LeafeonTheVoid, IGN: Reavis
Friend Code: 1005-9620-0912
Requested Type: Normal
Badge Name: Simplicity badge is fine.
Battle Style: Single mainly but not strictly.
Time Zone: -5 EST

I can be battle ready in a weeks time, if that's cool?

My Poor Gym :'(
Well your Gym, I kept it clean and so far only 2 People have a Simplicity Badge, and of course myself, but you can expect me to battle you to see if you are truly ready to return!

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
My Poor Gym :'(
Well your Gym, I kept it clean and so far only 2 People have a Simplicity Badge, and of course myself, but you can expect me to battle you to see if you are truly ready to return!

Haha thanks man. Nah, you totally owned this gym as your own. I've been messing around with my game lately and even started planning a team for fun. Seeing you make champ gave me the push to really start battling again. I'm excited to try being a leader again. Don't count me out though, I plan on taking the E4 and their Champ when things clear up on my end! :D

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Haha thanks man. Nah, you totally owned this gym as your own. I've been messing around with my game lately and even started planning a team for fun. Seeing you make champ gave me the push to really start battling again. I'm excited to try being a leader again. Don't count me out though, I plan on taking the E4 and their Champ when things clear up on my end! :D

I look forward to that battle then, of course completing the league won't just be a walk in the park. I'm sure the E4 will be even more harder this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.