• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures volume 41

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
7 chapters for HGSS. What'd I tell you? The chapters are getting smaller and smaller. I was right! Soon it will end with Volume 42 and then bring up to Black and White.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
7 chapters for HGSS. What'd I tell you? The chapters are getting smaller and smaller. I was right! Soon it will end with Volume 42 and then bring up to Black and White.

What are you talking about?

Volume 40 had 11 chapters and guess what, they were all very short. None of them ever reached 20 pages.

This book is only 30 pages shorter than the previous volume, and the chapters are most likely in proper length.

More pics.

[img139]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3082/11749775.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5539/46651512.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8850/84735222.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
What about the round thats supposed to have Red in it. Is that in this volume?

e9310103838

Is there an indication of the next volume being the climax of the HG-SS chapter, just like the last page of volume 39 indicated the climax of the Platinum chapter?

Another scan...http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/26104297942/specialjewelshipping-omg-their-faces

This will send shippers into frenzy..

She just thought Silver paying attention to her new clothes.

So she tried to distance themselves from her mother wanted her to wear.

It is noteworthy that here using the game dialogue, Lyra said Marill like a rag.

(in here, Crys said her mother could not care less the smells of Marill puppet like a rag.....)

And she say not want to be Gold to see her now, because her life would be destroyed...... lol ;238;

Last edited:

Ludger

スポック
AwW :<<. Why the chapter have to be so short. I though it would be like FRLG having 3 Chapter

I see. Hmm a lot of things unexpected to be because I never play HGSS before I never knew Ariana(I actually prefer Athena).

Awwwww! How cute!

I have to agree. Crystal is cute Considering she is my OTP when she is blushing

Last edited:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games

Why do I get a feeling that the Kanto dexowners only get a cameo in here.

Is there an indication of the next volume being the climax of the HG-SS chapter, just like the last page of volume 39 indicated the climax of the Platinum chapter?

Another scan...http://snipergys.tumblr.com/post/26104297942/specialjewelshipping-omg-their-faces

This will send shippers into frenzy..

Lolz Crys' face is so adorable.

Last edited:

Ludger

スポック
Well a cameo is better than nothing..Also Emerald is mentioned by Cris..

Finally. I want Emerald to be appear since he made main role in only 1 chapter

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Finally. I want Emerald to be appear since he made main role in only 1 chapter

Agreed. All he's really done was win of the Battle Frontier. Nothing else.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm still a little surprised how Arceus is portrayed in HGSS. With Team Rockets generals able to subdue it with Zubats, Golbats, and Arboks...but maybe they'll give a reason for it in the volume. I will always love that scene of Crystal trying to capture Arceus. I'm not sure if she actually thought that would work but it's always nice to try. It's also cool that Blue had a little flashback cameo. She doesn't look old at all...still in her FRLG physical appearance. I guess Green will be the only one to get changes due to his HGSS self.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm still a little surprised how Arceus is portrayed in HGSS. With Team Rockets generals able to subdue it with Zubats, Golbats, and Arboks...but maybe they'll give a reason for it in the volume. I will always love that scene of Crystal trying to capture Arceus. I'm not sure if she actually thought that would work but it's always nice to try. It's also cool that Blue had a little flashback cameo. She doesn't look old at all...still in her FRLG physical appearance. I guess Green will be the only one to get changes due to his HGSS self.

Coronis' summaries say that Arceus must obey whoever has the plates.

Clearly, it doesn't want to.

e9310103838

Because it is the recall screen.

Blue(& Green)'s age did not increase. ;238;

Beat!

The Chords of Steel

Most likely just a change of clothes and that's it. Kusaka might be decreasing the big changes, maybe because he doesn't want to portray them as young adults just yet.
I do wonder how is he going to portray them in BW2 because that one take place two years after BW, which in turn takes place some time after HG-SS.

Weedy Spyze

Well a cameo is better than nothing..Also Emerald is mentioned by Cris..

Ugh, don't tell me he's gonna be back again. Worst character ever.

Anyway, I'm eager to hear more info on the volume if and when it arrives. The HGSS arc of Adventures is pretty much the one I know the least about, since it's never been released in English in any form.

myriada

Yes, it specifically says it's the climax of the HGSS chapter in the text to the left of 'CRYSTAL'.