• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Press CTRL+V

BubChan

Wonderwall
Adam Levine

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Betvilte oppfatninger
Autoriteter ikke ufeilbarlige. innbyrdes uenige.
Sanseerfaring - illusjoner og hallusinasjoner
drømmeargumentet. Sterke, livaktige og realistiske drømmer.
formelle vitenskaper - matematikk og logikk kontrolleres med matematikk og logikk.
«En ond ånd kan narre meg til å tro alle disse tingene er sanne, uten å si at de er det»

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
1. It's ok, it's just the way you phrased your answer who threw me off a little.
2. Ms Marvel ? Daredevil ? Mighty Avengers ? Amazing X-Men ? Shall I continue ?
It's not a contest XD. I only made that point to stop any "The X-men never help the Avengers" comments that might surge.
It pains me to say that the damn Avengers as just as vital as the X-men in stopping dystopian futures.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
“Rath: “But… Wil… You are still… strange.”
Wil: “Huh? W-Why? Nonsense. I’m normal! I might as well be Normal Archer number three!”
Rath: “…Number three? Why three?”
Wil: “Well… No reason, I guess. It just seemed…pretty normal.”

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
_░▒███████
██▓▒░░▒▓██
█▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
█▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓█
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓█
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓█
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓█
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██