• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Press CTRL+V

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
scimitar

((Character limit))

Schade

Metallic Wonder
T2: Skoleuniformene er praktiske, men man kan stille spørsmål ved om de virker for eller imot sin hensikt ved å se på hvordan setningen er bygget opp. Ved mobbing som utgangspunkt.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
torterra_4_the_win

(Schade: Gorgeous [as in the words actually look pretty], but I understood none of that. - So, naturally I had to go translate it. I think something was lost there, but I get the gist, and it was not as entertaining as I'd hoped.)

Last edited:

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Haru has found a dream! Let’s hope he hasn’t given up on Mako, a loving boyfriend’s waiting for him in Tokyo

Schade

Metallic Wonder
John Locke: Undervis barn i kritisk tenkning.
Resonering: Argumentasjon, resonnering, begrunnelse = Kritisk Tenking
Veie standpunkter og argumenter i mot hverandre.
Locke: Å argumentere med barn krever at barna forstår argumentene, dvs den må forenkles

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I think out of everything on this list, Magic School Bus was my absolute favourite. It was not only educational, but very creatively done as well - plus it had a lot of interesting characters (even the bus itself was a character). I used to watch all the episodes over and over again when I was a kid.