• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NBA Club

Who should represent the Trailblazers?

• Vigaroth

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Zangoose

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
YSmr: Go to the art shop. I finished trailblazers and thunder BOTH this morning... lol. Anyways, i made two userbars for TB, one w/ vigaroth and one w/ zangoose. I like zangoose. BTW, welcome Shadow! Its cool to have a diverse fan, like, community. OKC, Nuggets, and NY are here so far. Im surprised no Heat or Nets fans.

ysmr97

Ok thank you! And I know! It's awesome!

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Saw that Bulls/Nets game and I have to say, the Bulls were amazing. Even without Derrick Rose, they did phenomenal. The Nets played a great game too, but the Bulls were on their A-game tonight. Great job Bulls and good luck against the Heat.

EDIT: I noticed for OKC on the userbars, you put Oakland City. It's Oklahoma City.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow Lucario said:
EDIT: I noticed for OKC on the userbars, you put Oakland City. It's Oklahoma City.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I just made what was in the request on my art shop so... :p

Bulls + Nets game was awesome. Didn't catch all of it, in fact, barely any of it, but what I did see made them look very evenly matched. What do you guys think will happen to the Bulls playing off with Miami? I don't know why but I feel that The Heat will win that match up. Bulls will definitely bring it but who knows.

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
I think the Bulls should be able to win at least one game against the Heat.... well they should since they're the ones who broke the Heat's hot streak. as far as the Thunder goes I'm being optimistic and thinking they can get two games away from the Grizzlies. if it turned into another 7 game series, like in 2011, it wouldn't be that bad either.

ysmr97

Yeah, the Bulls can definately steal a game or two, even withour D-Rose. And my apologies for the mistake on the Thunder ub. Idk what I was thinking XD

EDIT: Watching the end of the OKC and Memphis game rn... Durant is on FIRE! I'm on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Oh man! I missed the OKC game today! I forgot it was on so early today! Not missing the next one, that's for sure.

ysmr97

It was truly a great game! I actually though Memphis had it for a while there. I was pleasantly suprised! But the Knicks..... another story.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Rub it in my face ysmr. >.> I was looking forward to it too. Not missing Tuesday's game.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh I totally missed the game. I woke up pretty late and had a bit of Homework to do...

Well, Im feeling tired so im signing off.

Oh wait, what happened in the game? Did the Thunder pull thru? And IDK, Rose is a pretty major player.

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
first game of the series was a real grinder.... missed the fourth quarter cause I passed out though. kinda hard to stay up through a game that starts at noon when you work overnight shifts. still better than the west coast games that don't start till like 9:00 or something.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Well the only games I'm able to watch live are Sunday games that start around 1 pm EST. All other games are on when it's midnight here.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I usually can only watch on weekends cause I usually have tons of HW or... IDK, something. When I do catch a week-day game, it's usually of the Knicks.

ysmr97

I watch as many games as possible, but mostly only Knick games. They're my team lol

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
The Knicks are my children are the frikin bomb. Cant wait for the next few games; they're going to be heated.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Watched the Bulls/Heat game yesterday and I am happy the Bulls won. They were trailing for a while, but came back and pulled ahead in the fourth. Now I can't wait for OKC to play today.

ysmr97

I can't wait for the Knicks to play in a few. And I'm SO happy the Bulls won! Let's keep this up! Also, does anyone know how to get rid of this stupid poll I put up???

EDIT: Great game for the Knicks! We really showed the Pacers! I really can't wait until Saturday. Amar'e may return! :D

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I saw the end of that game and just knew it would be a Knicks win. So far this OKC game is pretty good. First quarter just ended and Memphis is up by two. Should get really good soon.

ysmr97

Accepted! Does anyone know the score if the OKC game? I wasn't watching.