• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The WWE Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roy Mustang

News from TNA:

Macho Man Randy Savage has quit, after wanting to win the title at Final Resolution against champion Jeff Jarett. The TNA officals said right now it wasn't the time to let Macho take the title.

Dustin Rhodes also known as "Goldust" has joined TNA and debuted on the Impact! tapeing.

Also TNA officals have said that they are in great profit with TNA and are getting new action figures out. Also they are getting more and more sponsers.

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
HyperSpeed said:
can i join this WWE fan club

sup HS

navel_fluff said:
I think all hope is lost for the WWE to be honest.

*nods in agreement*

Pika Hikari KT said:
Staryu: Randy's RKO is a modified Diamond Cutter, not Twist of Fate!>_<';

actually.. the RKO is a modified bull dog... expect how jericho and S2H lands on their legs, the RKO is suppose to make you land on your back

and ive noticed that theres a different between the RKO and the twist of fate

RKO: you land your face on the mat
TWF: you face lands on shoulder and causes your neck to swing back

RKO > IS > LAME

Savage quit?! YES!:D And Dustin's been in TNA for quite a while; he just hasn't been shown since his debut. Speaking of guys who haven't been shown much; check the Smackdown spoilers for the new #1 Cruiser title contender!:D Who knew HE'D get a push?^_^

klducks

Constipation= Fetish
yah man, hes not only going to be the #1 announcer... hes going to be the #1 cruiser weight!!! hes awsome =)

i think i just gave who it was away >.>

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
TNA is dominating by match quality at the moment and they aren't losing money like WWE are at the moment so WWE might need to lift thier game.

Of course now savage is going from NWA theres a chance hulk hogan might show up for Final Resolution which would be awesome publicity for NWA.

RKO is a freakin 1 armed Diamond Cutter though now Randy does it more like a stunner - either way it's a crappy knock off move.

Also, has anyone seen the Nick Mondo vs John Zandig match in the CZW Tournament of death 2?

Scary as hell bumps, Mondo ended up quitting wrestling because of the fall he took which gave him a wound that doctors originally thought was a freakin GUNSHOT.
Read about it here:www.paradisecityninjas.bravehost.com/top10bumps.html

N

Night

RKO is a freakin 1 armed Diamond Cutter though now Randy does it more like a stunner - either way it's a crappy knock off move.

Hmmmmm...........I think that move Rocks! But, we DO have our own thoughts........Heheheheheheheh.............Later guys!

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Leon-IH said:
Of course now savage is going from NWA theres a chance hulk hogan might show up for Final Resolution which would be awesome publicity for NWA.

I didn't know Hogan and Savage hated each other!
What happened between them?

R

Roy Mustang

Just to show you a pic of one of the best Cage Matches in like ever.

Six Sides of Steel: AMW vs. XXX --->[IMG200]http://img6.exs.cx/img6/6141/primetime7zm.jpg[/IMG200]

Primetime did a Hurricanrana from the cage shown in the pic. It was sick totally sick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And about Savage and Hogan they always hated each other. Macho Man always called out Hogan and said he could kick his *****. Hogan never confronted Macho Man until like a few weeks ago when Hogan challeneged Savage to a fight. Savage declined and ran like a wuss, officals say that Macho Man carried a gun with him scared of the Hulk Man.

Macho Man is really a wussy he calls out Hogan like 1000x then when Hogan wants to finish it he runs.

Last edited by a moderator:

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
cartwright said:
I didn't know Hogan and Savage hated each other!
What happened between them?

Well, back when they were the 'mega powers' Miss Elizabeth was in RL married to the Macho Man, they were later divorced and Macho Man claimed Hogan had slept with her BEFORE they divorced.

Anyone seen the wrestlemania where Yokozuna beat Bret Hart then lost minutes later to Hulk Hogan, Hogan had a black eye which Savage gave him earlier in the week.

At least that's what I grasped on the situation.

KT's Smackdown Review:

-Show starts with JBL and his Cabinet in the ring. JBL starts yet another rant saying that Bret, Hogan, Rock, etc. couldn't beat him in their prime.(Yeah, right.) Then he starts ranting about the Fatal Four-way Sunday. He mentions Undertaker...*GONG* Lights go out for a few seconds, but Taker's directly behind JBL when they come back on!(I love this gimmick) Bradshaw and Orlando do what any heel would do in this situation: Bail out. Taker easily disposes of the Bashams.

-Cruiser Battle Royal for title shot at Armageddon. About a quarter through the match, we see that Spike is watching the match via monitor. Hooray for continuity--Paul London's back and he immediately went after Kidman the moment it started!^_^ When the match ends, our #1 Announcer has become our #1 Cruiser Title contender: Funaki won!:D

-Miss Jackie begs her future husband to let her come with him in his match with Jesus, but Charlie forbids it. Josh Matthews asks him about his referee job for Sunday's catfight, and Haas says he's calling it straight down the middle, even though Jackie's his fiancé.(Heh; during this segment, you can see Hiroko walking around a corner just before Josh appears)

-Mizanin expresses his thoughts on the Dixie Dogfight. He isn't bad at promos, actually; and he's kinda cute.-^_^- He'd probably be a decent cruiserweight.

-Haas vs. Jesus...this is a street fight; but it's over almost as quickly as it began. CCC holds Dawn Marie hostage(sorta), and the distraction gives Jesus the opportunity to grab Cena's chain and knock Charlie unconcious. Carlito lets Dawn go, and Jackie hits the ring too. A LOOOONG stareoff follows between the two over poor Haas, who's gotten stuck with the short end of the stick ever since the Draft Lottery.:(

-Justice does the same thing Miz did earlier...I don't care much for him.

-Luther Reigns barges in on Joy. He has threats for Big Show...and some for Joy too.

-JBL, Orlando and Maria are getting the héll outta dodge when Teddy stops them. Long says the Cabinet are banned from the Fatal Four-way. The Bashams enter the picture and tell JBL there's been a security breach! All 4 tires of the limo have been jacked; and I'll give you one guess as to who did it...

-Yep; Eddie G. stole the tires! He jokes around for a bit; then gets serious, saying he wants the belt.

-Promo by Puder, aka. the guy who's gonna win this thing.

-Torrie's posing for the camera when Michelle gives her some flowers...turns out they're from Kenzo. She calls Suzuki a jerk at the wrong time: Hiroko heard her; and they strip each other down(to B&P of course).>_<; It eventually leads to...

-RVD/Rey vs. Dupreé/Kenzo; tag titles on the line. Robby and Rey-rey worked together well here; and it paid off cause we have NEW TAG CHAMPS!:D

-TE time. Justice is the newest one eliminated; now Miz and Puser have to do the thing with the inflatable joust set. 2/3 falls; Puder wins without a challenge at all.

-Booker stretches with Michelle; and apparently Booker has a hold of JBL's hat. He puts it on(it's got a hole in it so Book's dreadlocks can fit through the top), and says he'll win the title. Now CAN YOU DIG THAT; SUCKA?!^_^;

-Time for our weekly Angle squash match...or not. This week's challenger is Big Show!0_0; Luther steps up and says there's one guy here who wants to face Show...Mark Jindrak?!o_0;

-Big Show vs. Jindrak...Is it me or does Jindrak look like William Regal now?@_@ Anyways, Luther and Angle interfere and we have a 3 on 1 beatdown on Show. Angle even uses the steel steps!>_<

-Tick-tock, tick-tock...boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom...Welcome to the Twilight Zone.@_@ We get a segment with Heidenreich and Heyman. Heyman says John can come back to Smackdown(NO!!!), but Heidenreich wants to stay..? Fine by us; see ya later, Feraligatr!^_^

-Eddie/Booker/Taker vs. JBL/Jordan/Basham Bros. My dad told me to go to bed near the end, but I pretty much know how it ended anyway. I was somehow amused by the way Taker was hopping trying to get a tag from Eddie...very un-Taker like, but we know he isn't very patient, is he?:p Another part I loved was when Eddie and Booker were beating on JBL, Taker very casually held the tights so JBL couldn't escape!:D

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I really enjoyed watching Smackdown! this week!
I think RVD,Mysterio,Dupree and Kenzo have great tag team matches!
I didn't find Raw as exciting at all...although I was impressed with the womans title match, for a change!
But I suppose that was because Lita was in it doing her high flying thing!
Well done Lita!:)

And thanks Leon-IH for the explanation!

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I'm just going to say that I hate Kenzo Suzuki, he's got no ring skills, he can't talk his way out of a paper bag, and his gimmick sucks.

Smackdown! despite being the better show at the moment isn't very good, Undertaker is past his prime something chronic, Big Show should stick to midcarding since WWE killed his career in 2001/2002. JBL can't last 5 minutes in the ring without being tired.

Thats 3 of 5 upper carders on smackdown who can't do much for the show.

Eddie is THE BEST BABYFACE in WWE at the moment, it's a shame he's got no hope at holding the strap for a while.

Kurt Angle is stuck jobbing Big Slow (intended typo) so he's not doing much either.

Booker T isn't a top carder anymore and whatsmore he's retiring soon, he's the best option for champ at armageddon but I'd say JBL retains or Eddie wins it because Angle is setting for a feud with HBK ending at WM XXI apparently.

In addition WWE haven't got a clue what to use Kane for - ever since the end of his undertaker feud he's been doing nothing, I'd love to see him come back and behave like the Kane we all loved in the 1990's who kicked EVERYONE'S *** who got within 500 miles of him.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
Leon-IH said:
In addition WWE haven't got a clue what to use Kane for...

I guess when he returns he'll get revenge on Snitsky and then I don't know..babyface Kane?:)
Then he and Lita might win the tag team titles....that would be cool...but I doubt it!

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
cartwright said:
I guess when he returns he'll get revenge on Snitsky and then I don't know..babyface Kane?:)

Yuk, Kane needs to be either a heel or like Stone Cold was like during his "doing whatever the hell he feels like" phase - in short beating everyone on the whole roster down.

I said once a while before Kane's turn that it's gonna be hard deciding who to turn face for Kane vs. Batista.(If it ever happens, of course...which it will! ..I hope.) Leon, you might be right about Kane-o turning back heel once he gets revenge on Snitsky; especially since Batista's really coming close to turning on Trips.;) Batista would probably make a cooler face, anyways.^_^

C

CherryShadowZ

Pika Hikari KT said:
CherryShadowZ: I love Cena too(one of my favorites); he could use a jump to Raw!

Staryu: Randy's RKO is a modified Diamond Cutter, not Twist of Fate!>_<; And the FU has lost it's meaning since Brock left, but at least it still has its uses.;) I already said Lita won the Women's Title...Good for her; bad for Trish!:p

Oh; and may I join?^_^;

I would die without my Cena since I have no cable poo hahah just playing of course. I think it might do him so good to jump as well, the stars on smackdown are good but not great. In my opinion JBL has got to be the worst choice for champion, he's not fast, he's lost his powerful presense, he's not that impressive stranght wise. I'm tired of him, he's boring. Thats it I miss The Rock...did anyone see tonights Pay-per-view? Two different websites are giving my two different outcomes for the Angle team vs Big Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.