• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pokemon Will you have follow you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia0wns

Pokémon Master
Lol

lol i cant wait to get a wailord, that will be a sight, a wailord going down the street, LOL!

Johto-Master

Feraligatr mostly, but all the Pokémon in my sig would get their turn

DSDark

Breeder
either gengar or scizor

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Man, I just know I'll burn tons of time just trying out every Pokemon I catch to see how it looks.

Mcgustin

Poketopia master
For the first part of the game, typhlosion. I love typhlosions. He'll probably follow me till i get legendaries into my team.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I'm pretty sure it's just whoever is in your lead position...
Anywho, I like my whole team to be, so I'll be fine with any of them
(Ampharos, Meganium, Arcanine, Politoed...)

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Most of the time will be my Cyndaquil. If not that a Snorlax since its ow sprite makes me gigglesnort.

Last edited:

dragonbreath

Profesional Lurker
I'm thinking kingler to be different. I wonder if he walks sideways?

For anyone looking for the sprites. http://www.spriters-resource.com/cp/preview/game.php?id=2138

Rather disappointed in torterra's. Seems way to tiny.

Edit: Ha. I'm such an extreme lurker I forgot all about my trainer card. Ironic that it had both pokes I mentioned and johto gyms considering I made it around DP release.

Last edited:

danzo

Master in Training
I don't know if i'll let one follow. If I do... hmmm probably Squirtle once I get one, but during the main part of the game... Espeon :D

I will probably have whoever is first in my team at the time following me... but I do want either Umbreon or Luxray following me at one point!

Mewten150

Metagross, typlosion,sceptile, etc

Crystal_Power

The Champion!
It's going to be Togepi then I'll let it evole into a Togetic, and that's it Togetic will be with me most of the time. Btw, can you NOT have a Pokemon follow you???

Blastoise07

Pokemon Junkie
My shiny Charizard and shiny Feraligatr!!!!

Zilpo the Armaldo

Nichibotsu is mine!
It is the first pokemon in your team that follows, isn't it? Regardless, I'll have my main pokemon, whoever that turns out to be following me. I don't know who yet because I'm using all three starters + I might SR for a shiny of any starter.

For the awesomeness, Zilpo will be traded in and I'll have my best buddy followin' meh. ;348;

Status
Not open for further replies.