• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Trainer Do You Want To See Most

Which Trainer Do You Want To See Most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

well the title states it lol

personally i chose dahlia because i reckon shes got a very different style and personality may be cool
Damn that indian chicks hot lol

(PS i didnt add Byron because he is the next closest trainer to show up)

darklord18

I would like to see Riley appear as he cool and I want to see what he look like in the anime but the character I want to see has already appear but I wouldn't mind see her again.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I would really like to see what Riley and Buck look like in the anime.

I wonder if Ash will confuse Riley for Sir Aaron since they look so much alike.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
all I wanna see all

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Volkner, Marley and Dahlia.

Volkner because he should have a good story. Marley because I love the way she looks. Same goes for Dahlia, even though she reminds me of Lucy.

Iota

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Honestly the Sinnoh Brains were kinda "...." for me at first, but I've quickly grown to like their designs, especially Dahlia...who uh, I think is one Pokemon character I could...uh...almost say I find...uh...hot...

....but yeah, I hope to see them. Cochran the butler has a really snazzy design, and Kate ain't that bad either. Nejiki has a funny looking design too.

I also wanna see Buck since he was my favorite Tag Partner, and he's not on the list but more Crasher Wake is a must.

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

Riley was BASED on an Anime Character, guys. So I sort of doubt that they'll feature him.

Who I really want to see is Marley. I love how everybody in the fourth generation has a great sense of style. Except for that blue-haired guy with the beret. Eek.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
(PS i didnt add Byron because he is the next closest trainer to show up)
I smell prejudice against people who don't shave.

Everyone and their dead relatives already knows about my Suzuna obsession (who I actually haven't had any public orgasms over recently), and I can't wait to see how whatever animation director she gets stuck with handles shots of her skirt and other things which people will mistake for "fan service". Nevertheless, those shots will find a place in my Photobucket account alongside the suggestive fanart. Though I have to admit, Dahlia intrigues me, and certainly the most out of the Sinnoh frontier brains. Call her black, Brazilian, Indian, exceptionally tan, or whatever, but she's one of the finer Pokemon chicks in terms of ones that don't qualify as jailbait.

And of course, I'm hoping to see the regional Fisherman who has a team of 6 Magikarps and only serves to annoy you as you rack up 20 experience points from each.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I think Dahlia is supposed to be from lower America since her name is a Flower found in those areas...

[img139]http://ragecandybar.50webs.com/srsly/trainer_animations/DahliaCelAnime0.gif[/img139]

...butt yeah.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I voted Dahlia because everyone else did. Oh yeah...I'm a maverick. Well that and the fact that she's freakin hot! Y'know, as hot as a digital representation of a fictional character that I would have no chance in hell with if she were real can be. ;466;;330;

firelovindocker

candice she's the hottest gym leader i've seen in the whole pokemon sereis ( don't take as if i would like to make out with her cause ..no) anyway she'd make a really good character too

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
I don't know about you but I'd love to see Nando...

But from your poll I'd like to see Buck( he has a n Umbreon even though we probaly won't see it)or Marley(Arcanine is awesome)

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Marley should be pretty interesting to see if/when she shows up, assuming the anime keeps her delightful way of speaking. Doubly so if they subtitle in some elipses whenever she makes a big pause before saying a short phrase. Not to mention how she looks pretty damn cool for a random gothic girl.

Palmer would be pretty cool too, even he if always looks like he's ready to sexually assault someone. At least 40% of that is the trenchcoat's fault, I swear! That aside, his personality ought to be fairly interesting, although the portrayal of Blonde Rival Deluxe in a few weeks may dash that hope(since I'd assume they'd keep the whole "Palmer acts a lot like Blondy McRivalson" thing).

Other:That one dude who trades you the German Magikarp on Stark Island. Hilarity abound as Satoshi and co try to figure out what a Karpador is(other than the best name for a Magikarp in the known universe), and possibly even encountering many more weird foreign names for the Pokemon they know such as "Cradopaud", "P'aengdori" and "Chimchar".

BlueDragonfangirl

I would love for Riley to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.