• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who else here hates X & Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
I was just wondering....

I hate it, the battles are awesome, i'll admit that, but i think they've ruined pokemon. Who else does?

And if you do, are you worried about the R/S remakes being made in the same way, coz i am

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
This is such an awesome troll thread I can't even

*~Silver*~

That's so stupid.

The games haven't even come out yet, and you're claiming to hate them...

Silly troll... xD

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I deal with trolls everyday, and this is not a well thought out one.

Crystal Power

You should at least wait to be able to play the games before you judge them.

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
I don't hate X and Y.
Instead, I love it.
The 3d sprites are an amazing addition to pokemon,
Instead of only seeing the back of our pokemon, we get to see its face, and it moving around
the enviroment is beautiful, and I am excited to see the possibilities that await pokemon.

But really, bad troll thread

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Well, I think we've all said what needs to be said about this thread. Now all we can do is wait for a mod to come along.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Dude the games haven't even been released yet, they've shown what, 45 seconds of UNFINISHED footage? Give it a chance kid.

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Oohh, delicious pessimism, yummy. I remain optimistic until the games are actually out.

Status
Not open for further replies.