• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your spirit Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
how to find your spirit Pokemon is rather simple actually just go to random.org and put in numbers 1-649 and when thats done the number you get will be your spirit Pokemon

my spirit Pokemon is Squirtle lucky me! :D however sadly I almost always go with Charmander instead

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Hmm sounds like fun,
*checks number*
Looks like I'm an Arbok.
Since I was bored I decided to check my "spirit" Pokemon from each generation so while my overall "spirit" Pokemon is Arbok,
Gen 1: Krabby
Gen 2: Croconaw
Gen 3: Relicanth
Gen 4: Eww Uxie :/
Gen 5: Zorua

Last edited:

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
i got starly :D cute, but I always use starly. :L

HTodd

Pokémon Lover~
The first time I tried this I got a Lombre, which is oddly one of my fav pokemon. But this time I got Wailord :/

zozo

SLIMED!
Wow, I got Drifblim! :D

That's... actually a pretty cool coincidence for me. n_n Not only did I get a Ghost pokemon (favourite type) that's purple (favourite colour) but I got one that's in my sig.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Durant.

Freaking Durant.

I wanna punch something now. >:C

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
I got Mudkip ^-^

Pippi

Cool
Mine is an Abra, which is oddly fitting, considering I sleep most of the time and I am reasonably intelligent...

Status
Not open for further replies.