1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jul 17, 2015.

?

armaldo or aggron??

1. armaldo

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. aggron

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  1. swampert948

swampert948 Member

Why not give Hariyama some stronger fighting attacks, or is that not possible?

2. swampert948

swampert948 Member

Can anybody here clarify for me that it is easier to catch a Feebas if the internal battery has run dry because the titles do not change, meaning that I can take as many days as I want to check all the tiles?

3. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

It actually doesn't matter, as the spots where the Feebas are only change when you change the Trendy Phrase in Dewford Town.

4. swampert948

swampert948 Member

Oooh that's amazing! And thank you. That's a lot less cryptic than I thought. So what is it that changes daily in regards to Feebas? I mean I've always heard about something to do with that, if the tiles do not change, what does?

5. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

In Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald, the Clock or the lack of a working one, doesn't affect Feebas.

However, In the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum's Mt. Coronet, they do change the tiles daily. I can understand the confusion.

Also in ORAS, they added a few 100% spots which does change with the time of day, but in that game all tiles have a low Chance of a Feebas.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  6. swampert948

swampert948 Member

You know I heard in a video that it was even harder to find Feebas in gen 4, and I was interested to find out what was the case. I still never got round to re-watching the video, but what you're saying explains it!

This is a bit of a so so question, but do you know if since my berries wont grow back, will I be able have access to enough resources to evolve Feebas into Milotic? Given that I make no mistakes with it.