• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wonder if James offers Emolga apples to work for them, it could lead to some development or something and reveal Emolga and Iris have a "give-and-take" relationship.

Imo, that would make Emolga look bad, which would also make Iris look bad. I don't want my two queens to be dragged for filth because of something like that, which is why I'm hoping that Emolga is just taking action into her own hands and is infiltrating Team Rocket just like Meowth infiltrated Ash and friends. Emolga is the James Bond of Pokemon tbh.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol Emolga's with the rockets now?? Well all the poeple who wanted a goofy TR episode should be happy.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's the Aipom episode. Watch out guys, Jessie wants another Pokemon.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
That would be funny, but Meowth always fell for the cat Pokemon. I'd wonder if Meowth would resist Emolga's charm.

A little bit of a role reversal. It'd be more amusing to watch then the usual formula.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I sense Attract in our futures lol...

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Emolga feels rejected by Iris after she takes some other Pokemon's side in a fight- TR see this and take advantage of it by having Emolga join their team, in the end of the episode Emolga and whatever Pokemon she had a fight with defeat TR and they become friends again...

Calling it >_>

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Emolga feels rejected by Iris after she takes some other Pokemon's side in a fight- TR see this and take advantage of it by having Emolga join their team, in the end of the episode Emolga and whatever Pokemon she had a fight with defeat TR and they become friends again...

Calling it >_>
Typical DP filler style formula, that would just be bland.

I honestly have looked at the idea from various angles and don't see a reason for Team Rocket to care for their own Emonga, Musashi would look better with a certain Electric, undebuted serpent-bodied Pokemon anyway. ;P At this point, I hope TR aren't becoming what they were pre-BW, plot devices for every episode that get used as Thunderbolt fodder. Unfortunately, I think this is just Emonga conning TRio and/or a one-episode thing. Emonga probably ends up zapping them with Thunder at the end and sending them blasting off if the writers have them act like DP Rockets, which would be a vomit-inducing way to give Emonga a new move since iirc the writers used TRio as plot devices for new moves for group Pokemon all the time in DP and it wouldn't surprise me. I would actually get sick to my stomach if Iris lost her Gen V!Pikachu to Team Rocket for real, for one it would be stupid given the amount of time those two have been together and two it would stupid to give TR a "cute" marketable Pokemon in similar vain to Manene in DP. Three, if TR are going back to their old ways,(I don't know, just speculation right now.) I certainly don't wanna see the writers give her the middle finger and see her made into a stooge. The best I'm hoping for from this episode:

1.Emonga character development.
2.Emonga gets a new move.
3.Iris and Emonga's bond is explored a little more.

Oh and looking at the poster again I see a Pururiru, a pink one, so I'm gonna assume it's Musashi's. Well that's interesting, I hope it evolves since I actually think Musashi would look really good with one of those massive, pink jellyfishes than she ever would with a minuscule, dumb little squirrel. I still don't see why Musashi or Kojirou would want Emonga, if they make a replay of the Aipom episode from DP....ugh. There's also a chance Emonga could just have lost her memories.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wait, has there ever been an episode where a pokemon didn't want to be with it's trainer anymore?

Well Snivy kind of I guess and that one time Piplup ran away...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Calling it >_>

That's probably the truth tea. I mean what else could the writers do with an episode like this? I have half a mind to call it filler since the chances of Emolga learning a new move are slim imo and there's not much room for development at this point when Emolga has already gotten tons of that.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Typical OS/AG/DP filler style formula, that would just be bland.

I honestly have looked at the idea from various angles and don't see a reason for Team Rocket to care for their own Emonga, Musashi would look better with a certain Electric, undebuted serpent-bodied Pokemon anyway. ;P At this point, I hope TR aren't becoming what they were pre-BW, plot devices for every episode that get used as Thunderbolt fodder. Unfortunately, I think this is just Emonga conning TRio and/or a one-episode thing. Emonga probably ends up zapping them with Thunder at the end and sending them blasting off if the writers have them act like OS/AG/DP Rockets, which would be a vomit-inducing way to give Emonga a new move since iirc the writers used TRio as plot devices for new moves for group Pokemon all the time in OS/AG/DP and it wouldn't surprise me. I would actually get sick to my stomach if Iris lost her Gen V!Pikachu to Team Rocket for real, for one it would be stupid given the amount of time those two have been together and two it would stupid to give TR a "cute" marketable Pokemon in similar vain to Manene in DP. Three, if TR are going back to their old ways,(I don't know, just speculation right now.) I certainly don't wanna see the writers give her the middle finger and see her made into a stooge. The best I'm hoping for from this episode:

1.Emonga character development.
2.Emonga gets a new move.
3.Iris and Emonga's bond is explored a little more.

Oh and looking at the poster again I see a Pururiru, a pink one, so I'm gonna assume it's Musashi's. Well that's interesting, I hope it evolves since I actually think Musashi would look really good with one of those massive, pink jellyfishes than she ever would with a minuscule, dumb little squirrel. I still don't see why Musashi or Kojirou would want Emonga, if they make a replay of the Aipom episode from DP....ugh. There's also a chance Emonga could just have lost her memories.

Lol.. As if DP had that many fillers! As if a starter pokemon walked away from its trainer ever before! As if a pokemon joined TR ranks every now and then in DP! As if that episode wasn't a culmination of an ongoing plotline that had been hinted at ever since Ash caught Gible! As if Piplup didn't learn Hydro Pump in that episode!

Honestly, the only one of those above statements that is mildly correct is the pokemon joining TR, and that would be Pikachu, Togepi and a whole group in OI (by Butch and Cassidy's efforts, iirc), Johto (just guessing at this point) and Hoenn (AG1?), and definitely not DP.

If you think that using TR to give group pokemon new moves is vomit inducing, then how have you survived Best Wishes using Gym Leaders to make pokemon evolve? Surely that's even worse? It's how this show has worked ever since the beginning in Kanto, so don't ascribe this to DP, as if was some negative feature of DP solely, otherwise you probably just don't get this animé. o.0

And lol, the 3 things you're hoping for are exactly what happened in that Piplup episode:
- 1. Piplup's character got developed - Jealousy became an issue in late DP (Cyndaquill, and Dawn not sticking up for it over the Gible issue).
- 2. Piplup got a new move.
- 3. Piplup and Dawn's bond got explored a little more as it had gotten stale after the 'Not evolving'-episode.

I don't see how the Aipom episode factors into this.. Aipom wanted to do contests, and so did Jessie, neither factors are present for Emolga and Jessie.

Wait, has there ever been an episode where a pokemon didn't want to be with it's trainer anymore?

Piplup, and.. Ambipom.. :p

That's probably the truth tea. I mean what else could the writers do with an episode like this? I have half a mind to call it filler since the chances of Emolga learning a new move are slim imo and there's not much room for development at this point when Emolga has already gotten tons of that.

Emolga had developmental episodes? Please point me to the receipts.. :p

Seems that most of the anime I've been watching has a spy. Well, no one would have known it would have been Emolga. Now we know the true reason why Tsutarja has been fighting her. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.