• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey TUM Welcome. If you can get on the clan chat that would the best way to set up a battle. Can you PO or just wifi?

NEWS:We are going to switch who is in what house. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but it seems better to keep people with only wifi in a house separate from sims only. It will help resolve things like inability to battle directly. This will be put into action today. If you have both wifi and sims post to tell us which you prefer and you will be placed accordingly.

Unfortunitally I only have wifi, and due to not having a cpu yet (using wii) have no real way to access clan chat. Sorry if I am just one big ball of inconvenience. ~_~

EDIT: @11c-man: (sorry forgot how to spell your name) sorry I missed your post. The best time? No time like the present, I'm free all day I should be asking you that. lulz

Last edited:
Unfortunitally I only have wifi, and due to not having a cpu yet (using wii) have no real way to access clan chat. Sorry if I am just one big ball of inconvenience. ~_~

EDIT: @11c-man: (sorry forgot how to spell your name) sorry I missed your post. The best time? No time like the present, I'm free all day I should be asking you that. lulz

thats fine TUM, and uh, i may be able to battle tonight

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
So is someone going to test battle me or, whats gonna happen. I vmed Tom and told him to tell me a time to come on, and I have gotten no reply. *sad face* this clans activity is uber depressing.

Sorry dude. Things have been inactive of late. **** with my life irl for me. But I will test you ASAP. Just tell me your available times.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I'm available all the time, I'm home all day because of my disability. Serebii/pokemon is a hobby to keep me from going insane lol. Hell i'm available now lol.

Last edited:
ugh I couldn't log into serebii for like 45 mins cause of frickin lag D:< I gave you my FC just tell me which of yours to use.

EDIT: nvm sorry brainfart. Plat FC I'll be waiting online.

EDIT 2: Ugh I think I missed you. Well I'm here all day too so I think we can battle tomorrow? Say around 3ish EST?

EDIT 3:NEWS: WE HAVE A WAR PEOPLE!!!!! I negotiated with Calarus and we will war Tribal Savages in two weeks. PO will be allowed. We will use these two weeks to train as much as possible. Our aim is to win and win big.
At the end of two weeks we will pick the battlers who will be in the war. Good training.

Last edited:

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Name: Swiftrz & Milotic (aka Freak)
FC: 3696 -2571 - 8136
Time Zone: GMT +9
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10? While I've only been focusing on the competitive side of things for a few months I think I catch on quickly. I do worry that I'm too predictable, though, I'm working on that.
Why do you want to join this clan? : I like the people (from what I've seen on the forums, anyway).
Would you make any improvements? : Seems to function well to me ^.^
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope/nobody, I've just been lurking in the shadows until I had a better competitive team put together.
House you would like to be placed in: I can do Wi-Fi and PO (though for some reason it doesn't let me onto the beta server at the moment, still trying to work that out) so I guess whichever house is behind on members?

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm available all the time, I'm home all day because of my disability. Serebii/pokemon is a hobby to keep me from going insane lol. Hell i'm available now lol.

Hey man PM me any time you want a battle.
Sidebar: You have to understand that alot of folks are in school and activity ALWAYS drops off during time. So like I said PM me for a battle. Im normally around here or on the chat or OSL chat.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! So i'll be around for a little while but them the wife is taking me away. I'll be back soon tho :)

If your on any time, soon i can battle you.

ugh I couldn't log into serebii for like 45 mins cause of frickin lag D:< I gave you my FC just tell me which of yours to use.

EDIT: nvm sorry brainfart. Plat FC I'll be waiting online.

EDIT 2: Ugh I think I missed you. Well I'm here all day too so I think we can battle tomorrow? Say around 3ish EST?

EDIT 3:NEWS: WE HAVE A WAR PEOPLE!!!!! I negotiated with Calarus and we will war Tribal Savages in two weeks. PO will be allowed. We will use these two weeks to train as much as possible. Our aim is to win and win big.
At the end of two weeks we will pick the battlers who will be in the war. Good training.

Nice, nice :D

Name: Swiftrz & Milotic (aka Freak)
FC: 3696 -2571 - 8136
Time Zone: GMT +9
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 5/10? While I've only been focusing on the competitive side of things for a few months I think I catch on quickly. I do worry that I'm too predictable, though, I'm working on that.
Why do you want to join this clan? : I like the people (from what I've seen on the forums, anyway).
Would you make any improvements? : Seems to function well to me ^.^
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope/nobody, I've just been lurking in the shadows until I had a better competitive team put together.
House you would like to be placed in: I can do Wi-Fi and PO (though for some reason it doesn't let me onto the beta server at the moment, still trying to work that out) so I guess whichever house is behind on members?

welcome to the clan, and if you need any pokes, let me know, i have quite a few. Vm me with a good time to battle for a test battle

Hey man PM me any time you want a battle.
Sidebar: You have to understand that alot of folks are in school and activity ALWAYS drops off during time. So like I said PM me for a battle. Im normally around here or on the chat or OSL chat.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! So i'll be around for a little while but them the wife is taking me away. I'll be back soon tho :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

And also i'm avaliable all day if you want to battle, anyone (has to be wifi)

and also, good luck with everyone for the upcoming war, make sure you train hard lol.

And also serebii lag fml

EDIT: tested swift, very close game, a couple annoying crits, but still, barely won, 1-0, very enjoyable, so i'm awarding swift 2 credits, + she is placed in white house. GG

Last edited:

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
GG, it wouldn't have been so close without those crits, I consider myself lucky :p

Glad to be on-board ^.^

Awesome OM Happy birthday.

And welcome Swift ^^.

On to business. WAR. WE MUST PREPARE. There will be tests to determine the best players. Of course these will take place shortly before the war so train as hard as you can.

EDIT: Tested Tum. I won because of BS hax. One crital hit decided the game. Sorry. You get two points.

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Awesome OM Happy birthday.

And welcome Swift ^^.

On to business. WAR. WE MUST PREPARE. There will be tests to determine the best players. Of course these will take place shortly before the war so train as hard as you can.

EDIT: Tested Tum. I won because of BS hax. One crital hit decided the game. Sorry. You get two points.

Yep, confirmed, thanks for admitting that to btw. Alas thats the risk when relying on one pokemon so heavily, *throws a rock at warmachine* usually after a perfect setup like that warmachine blasts through teams like a nuclear warhead. And then you slap a firepunching brickwall in my face lol. *sigh* what were the 2 pts for? Originality? lol

lol no You get 2 points for winning a battle. And like I said you would have won. Yeah Regirock is pretty scary in Sand. I'd like to rematch you sometime with my real team.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
lol no You get 2 points for winning a battle. And like I said you would have won. Yeah Regirock is pretty scary in Sand. I'd like to rematch you sometime with my real team.
Likewise. That team I used was more like a semi-successful experiment then a solid team. I'll be on most of the afternoon, so just shoot me a vm/pm if you want to battle.

Cartman

Hey Umbr, since you're online, want to battle?

edit: gg. I thought I was battling someone old from my pal pad, but when the battle was over, i saw it was UmbrMst! Sorry I didn't say anything :p

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey Umbr, since you're online, want to battle?

Just finished, an overall pretty dull match, missed on a semi-crucial sleep powder, then goofed up and didn't switch into Luna until after the pokemon I needed died from headbutt to the dome. If I didn't make that stupid mistake the end would've been in my favor. But what can ya do? final score was 0-1.1. Good game Cartman.

EDIT: Yeah I was wondering why you put vc on and didn't talk. lol up for a second round different teams?

Last edited:

Cartman

I don't have a different team on my SS. I do have other teams on shoddy & pokelab, though.
I'm on pokelab right now. Tell me if you want to play on shoddy.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I don't have a different team on my SS. I do have other teams on shoddy & pokelab, though.
I'm on pokelab right now. Tell me if you want to play on shoddy.
no pc sorry :/ I use my wii for the interwebs. You could always just use that team again its not exactly easy to read for the most part.

Cartman

I'll go modify my team and meet you in the wifi room.
edit: Actually, I have to EV train a pokemon I want to use. Don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.