• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animation

Banned
Battles

4-0 vs Giggty: The battle took place on PO. We had the battle before I went to my classes where me and gig wanted to test each others man hood. I came out on top with a clean 4-0. There was no hax in this battle just clean and fun.

1-0 vs Shipwrecks: Not much hax except for a burn on my registeel, I was able to win 1-0 due to the massive bulk of milotic it was a fun battle.

Gg to you both, Ships and Gig.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
it was 2-0 not 4-0 but w/e.

GG.

Also guys for those who have questions about the tourney etc.

TUM- the pokemon has to have the majority of its body in that colour. e.g. if you picked yellow you can't use umbreon because it has yellow rings on it.

Last edited:

Animation

Banned
OM, I want to battle you. Either on PO or wifi. Most likely it'll be on PO because my Wifi is really homosexual so I'll try to catch you on the chat.

old man

On Guard!!!
Does anyone have any pp max? I need a few

rocko

hihowru
battle OM and swift, 4-0 against swift and 2-0(i'm not completely sure on this one) against OM

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Can we mention that it's UU so I don't look as bad? That'd be awesome XD

Also, epic Seedot to the face. 'Nuff said ;)

old man

On Guard!!!
Yea it was uu. I just threw som pokes together
Edit: WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
battled swiftrz yesterday and won 1-0. I got some pretty bad hax against me but managed to pull through in the end, twas mighty close. gg

allright, the war is tomorrow guys, so i might postpone the tourney until after, which shouldn't take too long, since TS won't slack around

phop

(D)
Hello fellow clan members. I haven't died. I've had gym duties to attend to and thats why I've been a little inactive. Anyways, Lets bring on this war!! Good luck, guys!

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey all, sorry I haven't done my daily runs lately, combination of making a strong war team in the event I wasn't to late in getting a spot, and just plain annoying serelag.
@Ian/Tom: At some point I am going to pm you both this team, to get your combined thoughts. I know the typings should work well together but I need input on some of the movesets and ev spreads. I'm using pokemon that I typically avoid using so I'm slightly unfamilier and going on instinct. I prefer to not just retreat to smogon so your input is much appreciated. :3

@OM: I have a bunch of pp maxs. If its easier you can send the pokes over, I can just pp max the pokes you need done then hop back on wifi and trade them back, and i'll send them back over holding some so you can use em' in the future.

Last edited:

Animation

Banned
Battles:

Animation V Old man aka my gramps! = 1-0. It was a good battle where OM had me in a corner but I was able to come through with the win gg gramps hope we can battle more in the future.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
wait we have a war without knowing the lineup? is that a good idea?

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
HEY, I expect you people to be on the chat when I take a break from Twilight Princess, what the bleep is this nonsense?!

*cough*

<3

(Also yay for war and stuff)

old man

On Guard!!!
Twilight what?!?!?!?!? Hahahah I saw you on the chat today or is it tomorrow??

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Legend of Zelda is <3

And it was today. For me. Then I took a "nap" and oh hey it's 8 hours later. Oops.

old man

On Guard!!!
I see Swift :)
Hey Umbery Im waiting on wifi for you. That is IF you got my message about today

Status
Not open for further replies.