• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
GG, it was a bit haxy on my end, though I count the one crit as a good thing, that stall war could have gone on for a long time :p

Nice Swift. You're getting better by the day(night?). I'll give you the points for your 2-0 win against me too.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Had a great match with Giggity, won 2-0. It was really 1-0, the last match-up would have been Psychic vs. Dark XD

It was a good game, stall (?) vs standard. Erm...she got a crit early on in the game which cost me but I kind of got a bit of retribution when my flinch/hax rachi got to work.
Althought to be honest I'd rather have lost rachi and kept the other one xD
Also forgot that one of her pokes could learn a move which ended up with me losing my only check for one of her pokes, which then went on to wall my team. Flinchhax rachi fought valiantly but it wassnt enough, eventually his hax ran out and i lost.

GG.

subsequently battled twice again, hax cost me in the first game.

i then switched teams and lost because one of her pokes again walled my team

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
He figured me out though! Made a Pokemon switch, predicted my stuff like he was reading a book, and wiped the floor with me. It was good fun :D

old man

On Guard!!!
Im back all. Anyone around for a few fun battles?

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
As if it's not glaringly obvious enough that I had a lot of free time on my hands today...

Bested old man in 2 out of 3 matches, last one was 3-0, can't remember the others. Great matches, and now I'm going to bed. Zzzzzzz...

Last edited:
Yeh changed one poke in my team and the game ended up 6-0. Score didnt really reflect how well he played

old man

On Guard!!!
I had 2 matches against Swift today. Swift played really well but I won both of them. Forgot the score tho

old man

On Guard!!!
WOW I just had a great 122 turn PO struggle battle with Swift that I won. DOnt know how. But SNorlax out stalled her. Great game. That was game 2 I won game 1 also.

Just had 1 dc game with umbr. I was winning. Were playing UU now and he killing me

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
WOW I just had a great 122 turn PO struggle battle with Swift that I won. DOnt know how. But SNorlax out stalled her. Great game. That was game 2 I won game 1 also.

Just had 1 dc game with umbr. I was winning. Were playing UU now and he killing me
Yeah the first game I'm not sure what happened, my last two pokemon still had a fair chance and a d/c occured, so I was kinda dissappointed. Then game he allowed me setup 3 nasty plots with Isis and it went down hill from there. GGs I'll do another as a best out of three set if you want to be fair?

Edit: ... never mind apparently he didn't want to. Not really sure how to handle the points then, because the d/c wasn't on my side, it was either his router, or server side... I would have prefered to just do the 3rd match instead making it complicated.

Last edited:

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat

Yours is an evil Snorlax sir! I got Struggle-d to death, how embarrassing XD

OM always gives me a run for my money ^.^

old man

On Guard!!!
Yeah the first game I'm not sure what happened, my last two pokemon still had a fair chance and a d/c occured, so I was kinda dissappointed. Then game he allowed me setup 3 nasty plots with Isis and it went down hill from there. GGs I'll do another as a best out of three set if you want to be fair?

Edit: ... never mind apparently he didn't want to. Not really sure how to handle the points then, because the d/c wasn't on my side, it was either his router, or server side... I would have prefered to just do the 3rd match instead making it complicated.

Yea we will do another battle in the morning if you can. My lil girls keep me busy running.

Yea Swift he does give ya trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.