• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLikesCoke

I see dead Pokemon..
I would use a Gengar to take my soul out of my body so I could be a ghost like one did to Ash.

Arcafive

Sadly, poketerrorists would probably rule the world. They'd be MUCH worse in real life than anything like Team rocket ect...

Also, realistically humans would be extinct long before they developed technology enough to make pokeballs.

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
Seeing as this is a Pokemon forum, I'm sure the majority of people here would jump at the chance to be in the Pokemon world, even if it was for only a week.

If I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd probably be an Item Hunter. I'd hunt down nuggets, evolutionary stones, Heart scales, etc. to sell to people who need them. I'd probably do some battling on the side to keep my Pokemon strong.

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
I would love to, it seems so fun. I'd live in the Johto region but travel heaps. And have a Pidgeot and a Chatot ^^

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I would rather have pokemon live in the world of us!

Mike_kun

Bug Master
I'd love to

Palkia98

me, i would proboably want to live in the pokemon world, with a gible, that is all.

Palkia98

me, i would proboably want to live in the pokemon world, with a gible, that is all.

Enpeithree

As many e's as Eevee
Living in the world of Pokemon would be a dream come true. I bet a lot of people who have posted here would agree xD

For example, I work as a swim instructor. Teaching lessons would be a million times better living in a Pokemon world and having water Pokemon working alongside you lol.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Oh yes. I would go on a journey and maybe be a professor as well. Bonding/friendship with Pokemon would be the best part by far. If that were to magically happen, my life would be complete :D

Living with Pokemon would help a lot. Meganium heals dead plants, Chansey make great doctors, Charizard would be an awesome form of transportation...etc.
(*happy daydream*)

ghostintheshell

Pzych Out King
hell yes i would live in the pokemon world. I grew up on it!!! and i would want to travel the world and it would be so awesome!!!

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
You know it! Replace Giovanni with myself and make Team Rocket a humanitarian organization. :p

^.^

Banned
Yea, for a couple days, but then I might get bored of living in a world full of pokemon.

It would be hell to people that hate pokemon o_O

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
Heck yeah! :D

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
Neither. Rather, I'd use pokemon for my own needs and purposes, but I wouldn't go way out of my way to help people nor intentionally become a tyrant.

I would give all my money away to see how people in the pokeworld eat, I mean, they do eat pokemon right?
my answer would be, yes.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
If I got a memory wipe maybe.

Just saying, going to an entirely new world sounds awesome but if you can remember what your old world was like, the homesickness is going to really sap all the fun away.

Status
Not open for further replies.