• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I would be a trainer if pokemon were real haha, moreso be a collector to get all the legendaries haha.

There would be only of each legend. And they would be freaking hard to catch.
Be realistic when day dreaming, please.

I would do evil stuff.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
I would not "use" them persay, but we be very happy if they decided to aid me as we lived in relative seclusion lol. Of course for good duh

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Ok, I'll be totally honest, Both, I would use them to protect people but with them i have the upper-hand no? So then would probably use them to my advantage but Hey im still working with them for good :]

I guess its good that they don't exist..We'd all be in chaos D:

Soberheartless

I would really love to live in a Pokemon world. If I lived in the Kanto Region, that would be even better. I would of course, travel to other regions. Firstly, I would go get my Bulbasaur, and evolve it into my favorite Pokemon: Venusaur! Woo-hoo, then I would be the Pokemon Master (or at least the strongest on my block!)

Vernikova

Champion
I'd use them for evil quite honestly. It's always more work trying to do the right thing all of the time so there's no point in stressing myself with that. Anyway, being evil is so much more fun it seems and I'm pretty sure I would be able to handle any random ten-year-old who tried to stop me.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I think living on the world of Pokemon would definitely make life worth living and it would certainly be more exciting. Having so many different creatures at your side, going to so many places and on so many adventures with such ease- whisk me away from reality now!!!

Rose Storm

I claim your soul.
I like Haunter more than Gengar. Its appearance which actually looks like it is levitating, the red glow around its body and hands, and the spiky parts on it just look way more awesome than a walking, purple... thing.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
For me I was disappointed mainly in the new 5th gen's final evolution stage for the starters. For me at least Futachimaru appeals to me more than Daikenki. Even Chaoboo looks better than Enbuoh.... but that's just me.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Yeah sure, wynaut?

pokeaaron3

Shiny Collector
No because don't look like get enough education.

Weaver_8

Down the rabbit hole
Yeah sure, wynaut?

... Don't know whether to laugh, or to cry myself to sleep...

Well anyway, I do wonder how the Pokemon world culture would be seeing as it seems technically being a trainer doesn't mean you make it your living. I mean what with all these business men and women, as well as bakers, etc. It would seem to be a very interesting world to live in, so I think I would enjoy it.

Korotokku

Something..
It would be wierd I should say; I wouldn't mind having a couple of my favorite Pokémon at my side though. *sigh*

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Yes and No

It would be super epic to have my nice shiny meta-buddy next to me everyday but then again

criminals + pokemon = oh crap

Next thing i know a runaway Salamance come and hyper-beams my house...no thank you but still living peacefully with Pokemon would be nice.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
Yes. Everyone would have the previlage to travel around the world at the age of ten. By the time you reach 40 you should have been to every country of the world (that is if you keep travelling).

Last edited:

Aurath8

There are many Pokemon that look better than there evolved forms... Take the case of BW starters Snivy and Oshawatt there first stages are cute, there second stages are cool, but what the heck is up with there third and final stages!? How do you go from being two legged to being four legged or having no legs at all!? I feel particulary sorry for all the female Oshawatts, imagine being a female Pokemon with a giant mustashe...

Have a heart for female Kadabras and Alakzams. Their mustaches go down to their knees!

Status
Not open for further replies.