1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Sadh

Prince Sadh New Member

Ursula could have won the Grand festival

Ursula is the strongest coordinator, I have ever seen. Though she lost against Dawn, she was stronger than her. Her fight in Grand festival was awesome, she beat her miserably and ended all of the Dawn's point but at last that ice chandilier made her to loose the fight. Do you think that she would have beaten Zoey, if she had gone to finale?

2. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

3. waterlover

waterlover Member

Japanese Pokemon Twiiter

If you did not know already there is a new pokemon twitter account leaked for some new information for today;351-r; but it is not realeased until June 2nd

leave some comments down below if your excited for this!;351-r;

4. waterlover

waterlover Member

leave some leaked information if you find more information about this

5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

6. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Please don't make threads for things like this, there are already places to discuss news.

7. waterlover

waterlover Member

Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion:2nd evolutions for the starters

;009; This is the discussion for your opinion not the images about the new design for the starters.(YOU MUST TALK ONLY ABOUT THE NEW 2ND EVOLUTION'S IN THIS PAGE NOTHING ELSE)

If you would like to talk about the designs in private then search my name then go to visitor messages then discuss your opinion

8. Ajduk

Ajduk Well-Known Member

2nd evolutions for starters? I don't see any.
    Maybe we should wait for the designs to actually come out.

9. Stawrwulf

Stawrwulf New Member

Pokemon stuck in mud

What would the pokemon Charizard do if his feet got stuck in thick sticky mud? What would he do to try to get his feet free without using any fire moves? Be as detailed as possible if you can

10. KillerDraco

Um...

This absolutely did not need a thread.

11. TheJLeeTeam

TheJLeeTeam JLeeTeam

Possible Generation 7 Spinoff/Remake games?

Every Pokémon generation has spin off games and additional set of main series games whether it's a third version or remake. So I don't see how Gen 7 would be any different.

Since Game Freak doesn't seem to do third versions anymore, do you think there will be a sequel to Sun & Moon or Diamond & Pearl remakes? I think Diamond & Pearl remakes since they didn't make a third version or sequel to X and Y. Or if the generation is short and only last 2 years instead of 3, maybe there won't be another set of games for Gen 7. But I still think Diamond & Pearl remakes are really possible.

And what kind of spinoff games do you want to see in Gen 7? Will there be another Mystery Dungeon game, or another puzzle game like Battle Trozei or Shuffle? Or will they come up with something completely new like with Pokken Tournament? Do you want to see some spinoff games return like Snap, Ranger, Conquest, Pinball, etc.?

What do you think? Personally I like to see Diamond & Pearl remakes, another Mystery Dungeon game, and a sequel to Conquest.

12. KillerDraco

13. LV100

LV100 Retired Master

Contacting Game Freak?

I was just wondering if anyone's managed to come into contact with them? I hear they don't have an email address. I sent it to the only physical address I could find and it was returned to Sender.

14. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

There is no public contact information. They don't need or want to be able to be contacted by the public.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  15. KillerDraco

Furthermore, this really didn't need a thread.

16. Why are there so many bad shinies?

The title says it all. By "bad shinies", I mean either one of 4 shinies. Either ones that are bright lime green (see Stantler), ones that are hot magenta pink (see Heracross), ones with just super clashy obnoxiously bright colors in general (see Watchog), or ones that look the same as the original (see non-Mega evolved Garchomp).

And these types of shinies make up most of the shiny population. Very few shinies actually look good. And my only question is "WHY" make so many bad shinies? I mean, they're only 1/8192 chance, or 0.0122%. You might as well make them worthwhile and wantable. Ik that color is subjective and all, but pretty much nobody ik likes those shinies.

So why are so many shinies that way? Does GameFreak put dedication into each and every one of their shinies, or is the whole system just random? Just what do you think?

17. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

I think I just a thread like this, hmm...

18. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

This doesn't need a thread, as you stated it's entirely subjective.

19. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Cheyenne Tayler

Free Adamant/Sap Sipper/Iron Tail Goomy(s)

Please, please, please come get these from me. I have 14 babies. They are all 5IV missing different IVs but all Outstanding. Great for Breeding or Competition. I also have four 5IV Adamant Hydration Goomy(s), an Impsh and a Docile Hydration Goomy(s). I don't need anything special in return unless you want to give me something. But seriously. I want to give them to someone who actually wants one instead of WT fodder. Any 5IVs in return would be amazing, but once again I will literally just give you one.

My FC for Pokemon X is: 1521-3825-0082 (ken)

I breed a LOT in search of breeding perfect 6IV competitive Pokemon. So keep a look out. If you have a Pokemon you would like me to Breed FOR YOU I would be happy to at the price of whatever non-legendary I may request. Preferably with good IVs.

Hope this is in the right Thread.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.