1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

2. Hawkflight

Hawkflight Psychic Cyndaquil

Pokegirls

Okay, so, silly question, but I was making a Pokemon trainer OC, and I was wondering - is there any precedent at all, whether from the games, TV show, manga, or what-have-you, to support pokegirls? That is, the Pokemon equivalent of catgirls?

3. KillerDraco

This really didn't need its own thread.

4. AlchemistAzure

AlchemistAzure Well-Known Member

Weird question

Not entirely sure if this is a good place to ask this, but maybe someone knows. Has anyone made a petition to end region locked event Pokemon? I know I can't be the only one annoyed by the fact that Japan gets twice (if not more) event Pokemon then pretty much everyone else. Share the love Game Freak. If there is a petition going on, where can I find it? If not, any suggestions on where I could start one?

5. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

6. Starshadow

Starshadow New Member

Poisoned got cured/removed.....?

Was using a Hydreigon with max hearts and he was poisoned. After awhile the sitrus berry came into effect, then after than i got ice punched and the poisoned was "cured". Any clue what happened here??? Because I'm at a lost lol

7. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Admiral Centiskorch

Pokemon with max hearts in Amie can heal their status conditions in a battle

8. KillerDraco

This really didn't need a thread.

9. Myowu

Myowu It's said "Meow-woo"

Printable PokeDex?

Hey everyone,

Anyone have any idea of there is a decent, up to date, printable version of the pokedex out there? I'm talking just a list of the pokemon with their Dex number, thumbnail image, name, and maybe some space for a checkmark or sticker.
    Normally, I would just make this myself, but I don't have as much time to myself these days. (life lol)

Any knowledge of this would be appreciated, even just a suggestion of how to go about making one easier. (like where to find the graphics, what software would be ideal, etc)

Thanks!

10. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

I feel like this is more of a job for Google. Regardless, this doesn't really need a thread.

11. porygonfan

porygonfan Well-Known Member

20 years of Pokemon, and I still have evolution questions that puzzle me!

If spiky Shellder falls off Slowbro, does it revert back to purple shellder or remain spiky? Is there an alternative Cloyster spiky shellder evolves into?

If exeggcute are seperated can they still evolve? Could there be an alternate evolution for single exeggcute, let's say called exeggcutie? ;) Second, why do eggs turn into a giant palm tree, shouldn't they become a giant chicken or something? A better lower evolution would be bunches of coconuts called Loconut.

Lastly, why isn't there a cow Pokemon pre evolution where males turn to Tauros and females Miltank? Picture a cute calf Pokemon called Cowlick.

12. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

Some things are better left untouched.

Don't worry yourself over it. It's Pokémon, bro.

13. KillerDraco

This really didn't need a thread for random thoughts.

14. porygonfan

porygonfan Well-Known Member

What future eeveelutions would you like to see, share your ideas

I'm really hoping for a Normal evolution and here's why.

All evolutions of eevee are somewhat cute looking. Eevee has a strange genetic trait to take into consideration.

Why not have a Normal evolution, but make it evolve into something really ugly looking, like a hairless fox Pokemon with mange or no hair and overgrown claws and fangs and battle scars, something completely different than "cute".

Being genetically different you'd expect to only use special ways to evolve eevee, but leave eevee to its own devices and it turns into an ugly, repulsive evolution. It could be called Uglee or Ugleon.

I think this would be a cool and unique evolution nobody would expect.

15. KillerDraco

16. BladeForge

BladeForge Happy Person

What would you like to see added to Pokemon?

I would want to see more interactive battles, where you can control your pokemon, and move around. Pokemon can fly or dig underground, and It'd just be a lot more fun and challenging!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  17. KillerDraco

18. ryokoryu

ryokoryu New Member

Looking for ventrilo or teamspeak based players

I have been playing pokemon since high school when RBY were the big thing. The main problem I have had is I am playing in a vacuum so to speak. I don't have any friends that play Pokemon and the few I have met in online games that did play have quit. I prefer VOIP communication as eye problems make reading much difficult (also sometimes playing at all) and I like using a lot of pokemon that are trade evolutions which is hard when you are alone and can't afford a second system and game.

19. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

This really isn't the place for this.

20. CanadianGamer21

CanadianGamer21 New Member

Pokemon Contest and Giveaway!

Hey guys I am starting a channel, well I've had it for a long time but I just started posting content. Taping series with PTCGO and etc. I am only my 4th video in, 2 without sound, just testing my capture card, and 2 new ones, 1 with face and capture and 1 just a straight video about pokemon and my story.. which leads me to here I am running a little contest, its not a whole lot, but if it has a nice success it will just lead to bigger and better contests.

Here's the video to view and enter:
    www.youtube.com /watch?v=qYb609W5mPQ

I am giving away
    1) 3x packs of a new generation set
    2) A base set holofoil guaranteed value over 10$ and
    3) 5x codes and/or packs on Pokemon TCG Online To Enter you have to visit my video

1. Subscribe to my channel.
    2. Like the video.
    3. Comment on this video with your pokemon story
    4. Share this video to at least 1 person!
    5. Only 1 entry per person, so good luck to everyone!
    6. On June 30th, 2016, I will choose the winners and Private Message you!

And that's me exploiting you guys but I'm sure lots of you will click a couple buttons, share a story, and want some free packs and pokemon gear... Thanks guys, Hope I'm not a bother, just trying to be a pokemon fan and run a pokemon page.. If anyone else has pages that need support feel free to reply on this post and I will follow/subscribe to you as well!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.