• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend Code: Building Up That Friend Safari

My friend code is 2552-2487-7108

If anyone is down to add then go ahead and leave yours as well; wanting to build up my Friend Safari; mostly for X&Y, although I'm sure Sun & Moon will also have a Friend Safari so the more the merrier. <3

Pokédex Entries that Conflict with the Game

What are some Pokedex entries that don't pan out too well in the actual game? I'm talking about stuff like Pidgeot flying at mach 2, and Dragonite being fast enough to circle the world in 16 hours, yet both have mediocre speed stats. Generally weird things can also apply like a boy waking up one morning and turning into a Kadabra, or a Machamp apparently doing 1000 punches in a second lol. that should make it the most OP poke.... imagine it DynamicPunching 1000 times in a second....!

smudge17

Nutpea e reader card for Ruby and Sapphire

Does anybody know where I can find a high quality scan of the Nutpea e reader card? I wish to print out my own, but cannot find a high quality scan anywhere.

The Nutpea berry is required to get perfect condition in Ruby and Sapphire, and I want to get all the condition ribbons on some pokes.

Canto

I'm not sure that would even work unless you had a VERY high quality scan and print. Either way, you can use Google just as well as anyone else.

spk460

I i am too attached to amourshipping and serena....

Well guys, I used to really love pokemon in my early childhood, I was always emotionally attached to the show, I watched all the 600 episodes out at the time and whenever ash was in facing a sad defeat, i would always feel it too, whenever he was victourious in a really hard gym battle, i would be jumping for joy. Well, I guess I got into other things and I pretty much tuned out of Pokemon for 7 years (I dont plan on watching generation 5 btw because i heard its really bad)

then around 3-4 weeks ago i wondered where Pokemon was at now so i googled it and i found out about this crush this girl named serena has on ash and that got me really interested in watching pokemon again so i started watching Pokemon from the first episode of the XY seires (Yes i was alittle bummed when I found out Brock was gone but ashs new group is good too). I saw for myself that Serena really likes Ash so I got into it and I found out that the term for them being a couple is "amourshipping". Well, I got really attached to Amourshipping and I really want to see them as a couple. I think the reason Amourshipping touches me so much is because 2 years ago I had a huge crush on this girl but then in the end, I was broken, on valentines day

So I just really want Serena to travel with Ash to the Alola region, If she dosnt I think i may even become depressed for awhile, thats how much amourshipping touches me, I dont want what happened to me to happen to Serena. Is there any chance she'll make it? I even like her better than misty! My emotional attachment to pokemon from the start and my expierience with these types of situations is whats making me so attached to amourshipping! I just really hope that Serena can stay with Ash for as long as Brock or even longer! I know that palmero gave her her phone number but there could still be a chance! I hope the petition on change.org will say something to pokemon!

How do I deal with this serious attachment, Now my world is just revolving around amourshipping!

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice
What is your favorite Pocket Monster and why?

I really like Kirlia, because it is really cute and I love it when it dances like a graceful ballerina in Pokémon Amie!

Kirlia is one of my main party Pokémon in Alpha Sapphire.

Sprinter1988

It's hard to say which one is my absolute favourite, but it's probably Charizard, given how much I use it, but I have many favourites.

Selecting Charmander in Red or Blue was selecting the closest thing the games had to a hard mode.

Plus, Mega Charizard Y and Chlorophyll Venusaur is pretty much my favourite pairing in double battles.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Soundtrack

The Pokemon Sun and Moon Soundtrack Collection was recently announced, and it will be available November 30th on iTunes. Here's a link to the article! What do you think about this music collection for S/M? Do you think you will buy it? Or maybe not? Whatever the case, feel free to discuss your feelings about the new soundtrack to be released in November.​

Last edited:

pokemaster2040

Dark Gym Leader missing!

There hasn't been gym leaders with dark-type pokemon yet. Especially not much poison-type gym leaders since Koga.

Why hasn't there been!? We need those type of gym leaders next!

Status
Not open for further replies.