• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaster327

No. Sun/Moon shiny dex entries have a gold star in the dex as opposed to the red in gen 6 games. Although, stats and stuff could still be messed with. Best check in with the legality checkers on here.

Shinyhunter11

Lost pokemon episodes/cards

So, I've been interested in lost media recently and I want to start hunting down some lost Pokemon stuff. I know we probably won't find it but, what the heck it's worth a try :/

1st. Team Rocket Vs. Team Plasma (and potentially unannounced episodes related to the plotline) for this on it was banned due to an earthquake that aired in Japan, a copy of this should exist, as according to the lost media wiki it was sent to TPCi for dubbing. The episode also would have spawned more episodes centered around the plot this episode would've introduced. Judging by how far this episode had gotten it's likely some of these episodes were near-finished

2nd. Shaking Island Battle! Barboach VS Wiscash! This one was banned for the same reason as #1 so not much more to be said the plot summary is this: "Ash Ketchum finishes the Mossdeep City Gym and his next goal is the final Gym at Sootopolis City. Ash and his friends journey toward Jojo Island on the way and are caught in an earthquake caused by a Whiscash. They then meet a Pokémon Trainer named Chōta and start a Whiscash extermination there." (from Bulbapedia)

3rd. Pikachu and Raichu cards (BW77 & BW78. These were simply pulled from releasing on short notice, however scans do exist but I'm curious if a physical copy does exist.

Now, for all 3 we don't have many ideas on how to find them besides Pokemon themselves, I highly doubt anyone else would own a copy. However you guys can keep me updated :p

Personally, I think the Japanese are a bit too sensitive if they have to ban episodes of a children's show just because it involves earthquakes, but what can ya do.

crash141

I have some questions about pokemon liquid crystal

Is there a move relearner in this game?
Where is bulbasaur
Where do you get moonstones, and where do you purchase other evolutionary stones?
How do you raise the happiness of a pokemon, and how do you know how happy a pokemon is with you? I'm trying to get umbrion.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I suggest putting it in your signature, then be active in this forum so that everyone see your post as well as the discord link in your sig ;)

However, this thread itself isn't exactly going to build up a Pokemon discussion, so unfortunately I'm closing this thread. But like I said, you still can promote your discord via your signature :)

vashthekaizoku

Trouble logging into the Global Link

I went to log into the Global Link to get my Rare Candy for the recent Global Mission and it won't let me log in! I type my user name and my password, click to enter, and it goes back to blank boxes. According to a Google search, the Global Link page has had ongoing issues. Does anyone know a way to work around this? I'd like to access my account before my rewards expire.

Lady Umbreon

Try using either a different browser or a different computer. Both worked for me.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Wrong place. :)
Try using the questions thread.
Thank you!

Kelde0

Ghost Leader
Pokken Tournament

Quick thread.
Is the game Pokken Tournament any good in your opinion?
Worth getting?

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Favorite and least favorite region?

My favorite was Johto by far. Perfect ratio of water and towns IMO.

My least favorite would have to be Sinnoh or possible Hoenn because of surf and mountains.

KillerSasuke16

Need Help Trading to complete pokedex?

Hi. I need help completing my Pokedex for Pokemon Sun. I need the the two Ultra beast from Pokémon moon If anyone is willing to help. I'm not looking to keep them. I mean I do want them at some point, but at the moment I just really wish to complete this Pokedex before Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.