• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vast

Snivy is Epic too!
When I was EVing a Pokemon for somebody on another site and EV'd the JOLLY Infernape in Special Attack and Speed. *facepalm*

Sklobington

Damn you, CHILLI!!!
Ahh, good to see this thread isn't dead after my unfortunate months inactivity.

Hm, this theory actually makes sense. Ditto is kind of just like a shapeless Mew. That would be really cool planning on GameFreak's part if they had actually planned this.

Yes, and if they released a wifi event for this, it would be awesome, like a ditto which was the first attempt at mew and can learn any move.... i would call it Bob....yeah...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Ahh, good to see this thread isn't dead after my unfortunate months inactivity.

Yes, and if they released a wifi event for this, it would be awesome, like a ditto which was the first attempt at mew and can learn any move.... i would call it Bob....yeah...

Yeah, but I'd name it something bigger: b..o..d

I've seen the theory thrown around quite a bit and there is enough evidence to point out the obvious: Mew and Ditto are definitely related to eachother somehow.

Fun fact: Gastly and Haunter both weigh 0.2 lbs.

Gigastrike

In the Battle Subway I was fighting a Sandile. He Swaggered my Samurott, causing him to hurt himself 4 times straight and kill himself. I then sent out an EV trained Metagross who got Swaggered and hurt himself 3 times straight ftl.

7 tyranitars

I already love this here it is:

-having been hurt by confuse ray 5 times in a row
-same with paralyzed
-critical hitting Kyogre in my HG about 7 times in a row (I SRED after it)
-wasting 60 dusk balls and 80 ultra ball on Zapdos then sring and getting it at full hp in one try

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
not as bad as some of the others, but I've bought magikarp in all the games that let you buy one...

Zibdas

not bad
not as bad as some of the others, but I've bought magikarp in all the games that let you buy one...

Sove have I. I just love wasting monehs.

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
I legitamately bred an adamant dratini with perfect ivs... COMPLETELY LEGIT... when I got to the battle subway and talked to the guy i was so excited i dropped my ds and the game came out.... /facepalm

That has happened to me before as well, as I caught a shiny male Ralts with an adamant nature in Diamond whilst using the PokeRadar. That was the first shiny I have ever obtained in the fourth generation, instinctively went to a Pokemon Center and turned off the DS. I missed a step however, I forgot to save. I exclaimed "aww, (insert vulgarity here)," at the realization of my mistake. However, after tons of hard work following the tragic event I found similar shiny male Kirlia, all without cheating devices I might add. Did I save that time? You bet I did.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I mean, how is that even possible? That's just messed up...

Jolly, Short tempered Ivyaur fully EV and IV trained holding something that boosts attack power, uses Vine Whip, which scores a critical hit. Case closed.

Hunh.... that would explain Mewtwo. I mean, in the process of creating Mewtwo, that had to have some failures, right?

Mavm

mi face palm moment...

when i have my first pokemon game, pokemon red .

- only training my starter ( charmander ) and killing all the legendaries in the game, eventually when i start to learn about pokemon i have to restart the game in that time
i was only 8

NitroxBain

Fallout Trainer
Not really happened to me, but i was battling this dude and he used earthquake twice in a row till he figured out i had a Air Balloon

Venomfang

Perky Goth
They should make a region based of Central/South America.

Status
Not open for further replies.