1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Goreky, Jun 19, 2006.

?

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No...

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolminun

coolminun Banned

Several times while EV training. I don't like to battle pokes that only give 1 ev in the stat so I go for the ones that give 2. Most of these are evolved pokes or ones that don't evolve but have high levels.

2. PokeMEN

PokeMEN PokeMEN Master

Black and white are far from filler...I am not underwhelmed at all either haha there's so much to do! A little off topic, but I really hope they don't make 3DS only pokemon games that'd just suck

3. jartboy

jartboy ALAKAZAM!

well at least we can get scizor faster then genesect

4. Pokemonfangrl

Pokemonfangrl Member

My first was victini
    my fave is shaymin

5. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

That didn't bother me as much as Elsa's 2 Emolgas. If you're going to have multiples of an evolutionary line, at least have different evolution stages. It is something that really irked me since RB days.

6. yeminied

yeminied Well-Known Member

My first event was Mew from last year, I've got two of those from HG and SS.

I also have the Crown Raikou and Entei, *grumble stupid earthquake making me miss Suicune grumble*

There's also the Shaymin from Ranger Guardian Signs, I could get Heatran but I haven't done the mission and also Deoxys but no friends have Guardian Signs as well.

I do have two Manaphy's from Ranger and Ranger Guardian Signs but aside from that I have no other events. I missed Victini because I'm sure there will be others given out.

7. crystalzapdos

crystalzapdos J.J. Swatt

This. As much as I loved Black and White, this always anoyed me. They could have given her a Joltick, Tyanamo, or Derpfish, but no, two Emolgas.

Its because they don't like Derpfish. Lets blame it all on him. :618: <----EVIL

8. Kaasmaster

Kaasmaster Electric mayhem

first: Manaphy

The über best ever: Darkrai
    Ice Beam
    Dark Void
    Dream Eater
    Dark Pulse
    (looks much like Tobias's Darkrai)

9. rykerr1

rykerr1 The Great Gublet

My first event Pokemon was Victini - first Gen where I've had wifi to get anything.

My favorite event Pokemon is Keldeo - I can't wait until it comes out!

10. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

My first event was the 08 Deoxys. I lost it.

11. Zibdas

Zibdas not bad

So someone cloned Mew, and it turned into jelly. Lovely.
    Mewjelly and peanut butter sandwiches. Yum.

12. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

My first event Pokémon was the Manaphy Egg from Ranger 2. My favourite event Pokémon would have to be the Crown Suicune or Victini.

13. Inchtall

Inchtall Back in Black....2

LKesson learned, kids: every time to catch or hatched a Shiny Pokemon, save.

14. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

I think the only reason why she didn't have any of those was because no one of them showed up in the surrounding area, which is yet another bothering aspect of these games. Most trainers, including gym leaders, only have pokes that you'd have seen already or are the evolutions of pokes that you have seen and will porbably see later in the wild. Lenora, Burgh, Elsa and Clay come to mind.
    Even with a region with over 150 new species, I feel there wasn't much variety in trainers' teams.

15. shinystriker

shinystriker I Like Em Shiny

White is my favorite game. I love all the new pokemon and triple/rotational battle. But i do agree they rushed it a little bit but i dont really care. I'm just hoping a hoenn remake will come soon.

16. Derp

Derp [Something funny]

When I forgot to save after doing a hour of EV training =(

17. shinystriker

OHKOing a shiny Ho-Oh that took two weeks of SRing for :(...

18. shinystriker

That was one of the greatest things I've ever heard!

19. centipede2000

centipede2000 Well-Known Member

That would be so awesome :p

Well we had two, if you count Orre

Well, they made 4 whole regions out of japan, which is alot smaller than UK btw

20. Plat. Frontier

Plat. Frontier Epic Mustache

My level 80-ish Samurott lost against Cheren's level 65 Serperior around 30 times. I'm lucky to have 90 Revives in my game (and 100 Full Restores to boot)!

Tip: Never train weak Pokemon that don't have Exp. Shares using Cheren as a trainer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.