• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

Hope you don't mind me bumping into the conversation, but I had a question!

What do you do with all your extra MM Pokemon that didn't turn out shiny?

I was doing Dratini and got frustrated at only about 45 eggs. I am working on completing my Johto Pokedex now and have been using the GTS to get Pokemon I have to trade for. Those extra Dratini are coming in handy, they get snapped up almost every time.

What do you do with all your extras? Release them mostly?
I try giving some away but other than that I release

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Shiny Cyndaquil... Knuckles. (Sonic reference, even if I've never seen Knuckles in the game he's supposed to be in. He's red and he has knuckles, like the fire on Cyndaquil's back.

Shiny Chikorita... Gold. (He's gold, and he's in Gold/Silver. Either way, it's good)

I was thinking Knuckles for Cyndaquil, but I was trying to think of something I like better.

As for Chikorita, that's a good name, but I might named it Gold in another language, just so it sounds cooler. Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Hope you don't mind me bumping into the conversation, but I had a question!

What do you do with all your extra MM Pokemon that didn't turn out shiny?

I was doing Dratini and got frustrated at only about 45 eggs. I am working on completing my Johto Pokedex now and have been using the GTS to get Pokemon I have to trade for. Those extra Dratini are coming in handy, they get snapped up almost every time.

What do you do with all your extras? Release them mostly?

I offer them for trade here. The ones that don't get picked up within a month I either release or try to put them in the gts, or save them as "junk pokemon" if I'm doing a multiple trade with someone.

I was thinking Knuckles for Cyndaquil, but I was trying to think of something I like better.

As for Chikorita, that's a good name, but I might named it Gold in another language, just so it sounds cooler. Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Chikorita: If it's a female, name it Aurelia. It means Golden in Latin and is one of my favourite names.

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Odd topic I just thought of:

"Hey! They released two pokemon called glaceon and leafeon!"

"REALLY! COOL? How do you get them?"

"... oh, you cant. They evolve from something nintendo hasnt made yet.

(same topic with magnezone and stuff...

*IZ*

@Flydreigon If you want to call Chikorita something to do with gold call it Dorado if its a guy if its a girl call her Dorada

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Chikorita: If it's a female, name it Aurelia. It means Golden in Latin and is one of my favourite names.

I knew gold in Latin began with Au, but I didn't it was that cool. I might just name it that regardless of gender.

And just a friendly reminder, wait until someone else posts before you post again. Don't want this thread to be taken down, do we?

EDIT: Ninja'd. And now I have two names for Chikarita. How 'bout showing Cyndaquil some love?

Last edited:

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
I knew gold in Latin began with Au, but I didn't it was that cool. I might just name it that regardless of gender.

And just a friendly reminder, wait until someone else posts before you post again. Don't want this thread to be taken, do we?

I edited my posts to have them in one post, I didn't even realize I double posted. So my fault. :<

The male counterpart to Aurelia is Aurelius. So yeah, think about that. And good luck to you on getting one. :>

Last edited:

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Everyone would hate kanto & call it unimaginative & ugly. Cincinno(however you spell it) would probably be the mascot.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I edited my posts to have them in one post, I didn't even realize I double posted. So my fault. :<

The male counterpart to Aurelia is Aurelius. So yeah, think about that. And good luck to you on getting one. :>

No biggie on the double post thing. Thanks for the name idea, it's really good! And thanks for the luck, now I just hope it works.

Flame Mistress

The mascot would either be Zorua, Minccino, Munna or Axew.

Wait... Then what would Ash's starter Pokemon be?

And since I'm a Pokeshipper, if the gens were reversed would I be a Negaishipper?

Scary o_O

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Hello Shiny Hunters!
My status...
I've updated my siggy, check it out!
I've started MMing for Litwick as well as Snivy
I've reach 100 eggs for Snivy in 2 days! (Ok, I know this isn't a lot for some people, but it is for me!)
Good Luck, Shiny Hunters. I'm off to hunt Litwicks!

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Hello Shiny Hunters!
My status...
I've updated my siggy, check it out!
I've started MMing for Litwick as well as Snivy
I've reach 100 eggs for Snivy in 2 days! (Ok, I know this isn't a lot for some people, but it is for me!)
Good Luck, Shiny Hunters. I'm off to hunt Litwicks!

Good luck to you, too! Remember, it'll shine eventually. :)
Going to tear myself from the forums for a bit and work on MMing Growlithe some more. Good luck to everyone!

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
i think shiny dragonite looks pretty lame too.

i just got a shiny houndour which looks great! you dont see enough blue fire-types!

JoshR

Almost Useless
hell yeah, lol perfect world for a drifter like me... if I lived there there be no telling where i'd be by now, i wouldn't battle competatively just enough to protect myself and my pokemon. we'd have several cabins and other such locations scattered across the globe to use as housing... while traveling we probally just stay in caves.

oh... how it would be paradice... even though i'd be vegan... i just can't see myself eating a pokemon for food... but it'd be worth it.

I could live on Magikarps.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
i think shiny dragonite looks pretty lame too.

i just got a shiny houndour which looks great! you dont see enough blue fire-types!

Aw man! Congrats! I'd love a shiny Houndour... maybe after Growlithe and Totodile, I'll try for one. :)

RocketFire

Best season ever
Yes! I would make a team of Eevee and it's evolutions!

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
hey, ill trade you for something you got.... and to keep this a 'shiny' discussion, of course i would need a shiny in return!

EDIT: just realized, i think i wanna chain for snover, but im scared from the snow affecting my vision....

Last edited:

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I have a shiny houndoom I got in a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.