• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddlebuns

Actually, I would put them in the Kingdom "Ineffigiatus" with the ghost types simply because they would not fit anywhere else and it's a little much to create a whole new kingdom for just 2 Pokemon.

There's acutally 15 artificial Pokemon:
-Grimer & Muk
-Voltorb & Electrode
-Porygon & its family
-Castform
-Banette (basically a Shuppet inhabiting a doll)
-Trubbish & Garbodor
-Golette & Golurk
-Genesect

It doesn't seem appropriate to put most of them along with the ghosts, since most of them have physical forms.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
It is a 6/1860 chance I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But breeding them between two American Pokemon for example makes it a 1/1860 (correct me if I'm wrong again) chance.

Its normally 1/8192. MM breeding in B/W 6/8192 (or like 1/1365). MM Breeding in any other game is like 1/2048

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
The chance of getting a shiny is 1/8192, and if you are MMing (Pokemon from 2 different LANGUAGES not countries, British with American or British with Australian or whatever DOES NOT WORK) the odds are 6/8192.
Its normally 1/8192. MM breeding in B/W 6/8192 (or like 1/1365). MM Breeding in any other game is like 1/2048
Thank you for correcting for me :3
Ehhh thats too bad then. I just don't have time to shiny hunt. I guess I will just have to hope to get really lucky and run into one on a playthrough

Well there are people on here that trade Shiny for Shiny and such, you breed Flawless or have events, and they'll trade you for it. Also some people will copy Shiny Pokemkn for you.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Thank you for correcting for me :3

Well there are people on here that trade Shiny for Shiny and such, you breed Flawless or have events, and they'll trade you for it. Also some people will copy Shiny Pokemkn for you.

Well I gotta get my wi fi to let me trade first. :p I have WPA security and it blocks wi fi. The parents won't allow me to turnt the security off. So as of yet I have not been able to trade over wifi :(

TheEpicGoomba

I used to teach Hyper beam to most of my Pokemon just because it was powerful. I also taught my Pokemon the wrong moves. For example teaching Feraligatr SpA Moves.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
Smeargle@Fire plate
OT: Nintendo
met at level 100 recieved at Event after a quick adventure
moves: Stomp bounce flame througher Fire pledge
stats=All maxed evs

Why? Smeargle sucks, Bounce is crap, Stomp provides STAB but there's better moves, Fire Pledge... Yuck, and besides, you can do this on your own (Smeargle can learn any move).

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I have WPA security too, but you can get on wifi in Gen 5 with WPA if you use a DSi or better.

Would a 3DS work? I was under the impression that all the games were incompatible with WPA

Whoo it does work!

Last edited:

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

In SoulSliver, my Feraligator knows only HM moves. I put a lv. 10 Venepede against a lv. 40+ Altaria in Black ((surpirse, he won and grew to lv. 35, and evolved! XD)). I fled from a Shiny Drowzee casue I thought that it was a glitch in Sliver.

JamiSings

Not really. Living in a world where animals are practically human? I'd have to become a vegetarian and I like hamburgers too much for that.

(No offense to the vegetarians out there. But I do like the taste of cow. Sorry.)

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys just reminding you AGAIN....please two sentences and stay on topic about shinies. I know it was a 3ds disscussion about getting stuff off the gts to get shinies but it is off topic.

anyway back on topic, I hatched another 50 eggs today and no shine yet but stil hacthing eggs. Im at at least 47 to 48 boxes and 1450 eggs at total. I hope to hatch the shiny feebas soon. Good luck everyone on their hunts, and congrats on new shinies to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.