• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Hey guys just reminding you AGAIN....please two sentences and stay on topic about shinies. I know it was a 3ds disscussion about getting stuff off the gts to get shinies but it is off topic.

anyway back on topic, I hatched another 50 eggs today and no shine yet but stil hacthing eggs. Im at at least 47 to 48 boxes and 1450 eggs at total. I hope to hatch the shiny feebas soon. Good luck everyone on their hunts, and congrats on new shinies to the family.

The game can make that many boxes, or the boxes in total?

Also sorry about the off topic thing that was kind of my fault

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Hey guys just reminding you AGAIN....please two sentences and stay on topic about shinies. I know it was a 3ds disscussion about getting stuff off the gts to get shinies but it is off topic.

anyway back on topic, I hatched another 50 eggs today and no shine yet but stil hacthing eggs. Im at at least 47 to 48 boxes and 1450 eggs at total. I hope to hatch the shiny feebas soon. Good luck everyone on their hunts, and congrats on new shinies to the family.

(1)i rng'd a shiny feebas a few days ago.. so if you want.. i can hook you up with 1. (2) bold or calm nature, flawless.

Cuddlebuns

I think it would be kind of creepy. Just imagine walking through grass and seeing the bodies of "fainted" Pokemon lying everywhere. Then while you're busy being creeped out by that, one of them suddenly jumps at you. I'm sure I'd have some kind of heart problems after being scared so much.

Mevejuma

I think it would be quite good, seeing as you could just get up and leave your town whenever you needed a break from things. With your Pokemon to protect you, it's not like it would be overly dangerous, and you can come back whenever you feel things are better.

*IZ*

(1)i rng'd a shiny feebas a few days ago.. so if you want.. i can hook you up with 1. (2) bold or calm nature, flawless.
I have to say that really nice of you. If only more RNGers would offer there services to help. :)

Suicune101

Dragon Type Trainer
Anyone have a Shiny Poochyena or Mightyena???

Zapdos with Static
Articuno with Ice Body
Moltres with Flash Fire
And all of them with the move Hurricane

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Thanks for being so kind to asking but im gunna stick to traditional mming for a little longer because I really want shiny feebas to be mine. I have pretty good luck with my natures with shinies actually without rnging, its wierd. Congrats on the shiny feebas two days ago though. Ill be alright I just got to keep going and im sure to hatch it soon. Good luck everyone on their hunts and conrgrats everyone on the shinies that got today ; 3 I got to stay postive!

Shiny feebas will be mine!

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Ofcourse I would! I'd love to be in the Pokemon world! I wouldn't care about completing the Pokedex, I'd just make a whole lot of friends :)

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Oh hell no!

Imagine being nearly mauled to death by some huge beast, just for walking in the grass and having a police force so bad that you have to catch the criminals, and defeat them with your pokemon.

When i read that Flame body or Magma Armor doesnt work on eggs in Gen V

*facepalm*

AFTER 6 MONTHS OF TRAINING AND NOW YOU TELL ME?!?!?!?!?

also getting a shiny, Timid Treeko in emerald:

Me-Yay a shiny treeko!!

*saves turns off*

Wee Bro-I just smahsed you game-boy! na-na-nee-nee-na-na!

*gets angry whilst holding emerald(intact*

Y YOU LITTLE

*throws game*
*lands on road....

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I've just got to the point in HG so I can SR for Sudowoodo, but idk if I'm going to do it right now or play through a bit more first. I think I'll just get back on Black and finally finish my Elgyem hunt. I've also evolved Rool into a Croconaw; he's pretty beast IMO. Good luck to everyone on their hunts, especially Eeveelover. You'll get Feebas to shine eventually!

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I literally just caught a shiny Caterpie while searching for a Paras to dex! This is the first shiny I've caught since Diamond!

Last edited:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I literally just caught a shiny Caterpie while search ing for a PAaras to dex! This is the first shiny I've caught since Diamond!

Congrats! What game did you get it on? And are you going to evolve it? I really like shiny Butterfree. I think completely shinies are the best since you're not expecting them.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Congrats! What game did you get it on? And are you going to evolve it? I really like shiny Butterfree. I think completely shinies are the best since you're not expecting them.
Heartgold. I'm collecting dex Pokemon for my White version. I found Catperie in Ilex Forest. My friend also told me to evolve it into Butterfree so it'll look like the one Ash's Butterfree went with. I decided not to because it's male, and I don't want a pink boy Butterfree.

Then I checked the shiny sprite, and it isn't pink, so I might just evolve him!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I literally just caught a shiny Caterpie while search ing for a PAaras to dex! This is the first shiny I've caught since Diamond!

Congrats! I hope you do well with it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.