• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskip

I liek Mudkipz. Rly.
Well, my pokemon have fainted cuz my finger hit the wrong move (STUPID FINGER!) I was in the battle subway and there was a audino and im like what ever and it used hyper beam (my pokemon fainted) i saw a green deerling, forgeting it changes colour with the season (it was like the first day of summer in game) and battled it and used a ultra or great ball to catch it, then i was about to call my friend to tell him how happy I was to see my first shiny EVER when I checked my pokedex and saw... it wasn`t a shiny. Major letdown, made me feel stupid, and a SUPA FACEPALM!

Hatsune Miku

my (uneducated in pokemon) sister saw a shiny pokemon. she used tackle and it fainted.

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Hellz yes I want to live in the Pokemon world. Get me the eff out of this messed up world and let me wake up in Johto about to pick my starter Pokemon. Arceus make it so!

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Battle Arena in Emerald, had my team of Blaziken, Swampert and Surf-Chu against Greta, but I accidentally left a choice band on the blaziken which I used previously for Battle Pike. Blaziken was up first and raped the heracross with flamethrower, but then the Umbreon cam e out and I was like "ok I got Sky Uppercut to deal with this guy", but ehn I realised that I only had flamethrower due to choice band and was like FKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Because I play my pokemon games like chess due to too much Nuzlocke, I know that I will definitely lose to the thing as my Blaziken is the only thing on my team with moves that hits her shedinja, and blaziken CANNOT kill Umbreon with flamethrower alone, which led to the first facepalm. Then she used confuse ray and I hit her with flamethrower which hit, and the next turn she used psychic which brought blaziken to red, but I snapped out of confusion and hit her with flamethrower again, and in the next turn she used CONFUSE RAY instead of finishing me off, and once again I got the lucky 50% which brought hr to red, and finally in the 4th turn I snapped out of confusion (lucky again) and finished her off with flamethrower, then raped the shedinja.

Celebetic

CUTE Pokemon Trainer
whats all this fuss about using masterballs on some ok pokemon.. i used my masterball on ............ a wurmple Oh YeAh

dan2point5

Best of luck on all your shiny hunts guys and gals.

Reached 750 Koffing eggs now but decided to take a 2/3 day break and concentrate on raising my other shinies. Last night I got hold of a water stone at long last and evolved my Staryu. Prefer the look of Staryu but I guess it has to be done.

In other news my brother sent my a shiny Ponyta last night that he managed to chain. Gonna train him up now and get Rapidash.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
*copy and pasted from the Shiny Hunters Club*

My Black version has blessed me again with another shiny! I seriously think my White is cursed (over 30,000 REs in Relic Castle, and over 3400 Karrablast eggs) and isn't giving me anymore shinies ;P

Anyways, today I decided to resume my Karrablast MM hunt. It was taking so long and getting so boring that I decided to dual MM and hunt for a Shelmet in my Black version. Every time I dual hunt on my White and Black at the same time, my Black version gets a shiny first ;O So there I was, thinking of a new method of MM hatching. I decided that from now on I would save with empty PC boxes, and then proceed to hatch as many eggs as possible before I had to turn my DS off... and if nothing shined I would just SR and start over again, that way I wouldn't have to release so many un-shiny pokemon all the time. So I decided to release all of my Shelmets... but I still had 5 eggs left. I started hatching them and on the 185th and last egg I got this:

HNI_0043.jpg

At first I thought to myself "Oh cool, a shiny Shelmet *looks up to watch tv*"
*five seconds later*
"Omg wait... A SHINY SHELMET!"
I seriously couldn't believe that on the last egg I got a cute little yellow snail :3. My everstone worked (Timid), and it got the nature I wanted (Hydration) ;D so I'm definitely going to evolve Jub Jub, even though it's so cute right now D:

HNI_0045.jpg

I seriously love my Black version now. My White version really needs to get with the program ^^ Haha. This early shiny has made me so happy and motivated me to start hunting again ;P

Anyways good luck everyone on your hunts!

HNI_0046.jpg

*IZ*

OMG congrats on the snail dude! Well i was on the gts and i was going to trade my shiny nidoking for a shiny lycario in a dfeam ball but luckily my gut said no its hacked. Was it hacked or can u get a shiny in a dream ball?

threexl

luna_3_valley
OMG congrats on the snail dude! Well i was on the gts and i was going to trade my shiny nidoking for a shiny lycario in a dfeam ball but luckily my gut said no its hacked. Was it hacked or can u get a shiny in a dream ball?

should have bred a nidoran then lvled it real quick and traded them that

*IZ*

All right thanks guys. i guess my guts were correct. that mofo tried scamming me! yall best be careful when negotiating.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I think they should stop after another generation are so because it's gonna be hard learning about all of them!! But I think the current number of 649 is tooo much.

PirateBite

Good morning all! Congrats on the shiny Shelmet Spheals! I hope your luck spreads to others hunts and we get a boatload of new shinies here. :D As always, good luck in your respective hunts and have a great day!

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
About 25 minutes ago My shiny ekans shone. Prob 500 resets thats 2500 ekans. Hes a careful nature and ivs arnt so bad. I named him arbongnik. If anyone can guess why. Once again pics will come when i can. On to eevee now.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
About 25 minutes ago My shiny ekans shone. Prob 500 resets thats 2500 ekans. Hes a careful nature and ivs arnt so bad. I named him arbongnik. If anyone can guess why. Once again pics will come when i can. On to eevee now.

2500 ekans? Wow how long did that take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.