• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys just want to say goodnight and goodluck everyone....

I hatched at least a 100 eggs today thats my accomplishment but no shiny but not discouraged Ill hatch the shiny soon. I hope to hatch another 100 tommorow after work in the afternoon. So I hope to hear about awsome new shinies when I get back on everyone.

P.S. check out my spolier tag...I actually finally got something to work which im very happy since I was having a extremely hard time posting it in my signature and it was not showing up but now it is...

Oh my god, holy ****!!!! WOW!!!! I just got a SHINY lv 39 Excadrill from victiory road with rand rush and jolly!!!!! Its foolproof mine, plus I now have proof that shiny ageto celebii is obtainible, I have a bashful one

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Reporting on Sudowoodo hunt so far. 100 SRs and nothing shiny. I wanted to get more done, but I was too busy. I still need to get to a computer to update my sig.... Well, good night and good luck!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Oh my god, holy ****!!!! WOW!!!! I just got a SHINY lv 39 Excadrill from victiory road with rand rush and jolly!!!!! Its foolproof mine, plus I now have proof that shiny ageto celebii is obtainible, I have a bashful one

Wow! Lucky! I'm happy for you :D

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Thank you for the luck! And...good luck to you too! :D
Voldemort was actually suggested by Poke Cannon to me. I decided it wasn't that bad...so I'll use it. I want to name Litwick, Gibli, because of Studio Gibli who makes neat Japanese Movies (long story how a candle and Japanese Studio are related, see the movie Sprited Away.) And last but not least, Scoliopede will be named Santa because of it's Christmas colors! XD

I love your name for shiny litwick! I asked you this a couple pages ago, but are you doing Gibli or Ghibli (I named my shiny litwick Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle :D)? Technically it's Studio Ghibli :D. What if you did RolyPoly for venipede? lol

PirateBite

Finished my Charmander hunt for the day with a little over 400 eggs hatched, I get this feeling that it's close, I can't really describe why I feel that though. You know when you're a kid and you KNOW that the last day of school is that day or that you're going to a theme park and you're very anxious? That's the feeling I get when I go to hatch eggs now.

Congrats to everyone on their new shinies, and good luck to everyone on their ongoing hunts! Big luck to Eeveelover, that Feebas is going to shine for you any day now, I feel it in my bones! :D Laters y'all!

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
Zapdos with Static
Articuno with Ice Body
Moltres with Flash Fire
And all of them with the move Hurricane

Sounds nice, but I'd do Snow Cloak on Articuno; no way Articuno is going to be taking damage (too weak to Rock, which is incredibly common), but it can at least maybe get a lucky avoidance.

So is anyone still here on the thread.

Right now, I trying to get pokemon for MMing. I have spent about 2hrs trying to get them.

PirateBite

So is anyone still here on the thread.

Right now, I trying to get pokemon for MMing. I have spent about 2hrs trying to get them.

Was there a question in there that you wanted someone to answer? Are you looking for help with your MM hunt? I'm on right now if you have questions. :)

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
K, good, because I got a Stoutland from Spain, but it was in English, so I decided to get another one just in case.

Currently seeing if I like the Mesuda Method, so I have decided to do little Lillipups.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
K, good, because I got a Stoutland from Spain, but it was in English, so I decided to get another one just in case.

Currently seeing if I like the Mesuda Method, so I have decided to do little Lillipups.

:O how cute :3 good luck in your quest!

Well I'm off to bed, good night and good luck!

Bye, and thanks!

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Who wouldn't? I mean, I wouldn't want to get torn apart by a land shark, carried away by a balloon, or loose my soul to a floating shell, but still. =P

Seriously though, it'd be ridiculously dangerous. And I really doubt there'd be a bunch of 10 year-olds travelling the world. But it'd still be cool.

yh i would love that except HUMANS+ MONSTERS WITH MAGICAL POWERS>MODERN WARFARE= LIVING HELL.

We would end killing eachother.
Imagine using pokemon for warfare

auryn

Eevee Breeder
i thought in order for you to be able to trade it over gts at all it had to be legit.. my cousins ar pokemon cant be traded because the game recognizes them as ar

Nope, definitely not true. My friend pulled an extremely fake shiny Cranidos the other day from the WFC. It said "met at level 50" in a city, or something that obvious.

In other news, somehow I'm MM'ing Eevees again? I got involved in a great trade deal, but I have to hatch a lot of Eevees for it, so might as well go back to trying to get the DW ability shiny. =P

When i read that Flame body or Magma Armor doesnt work on eggs in Gen V

You. Are. Joking. No, I refuse to believe it. Are you listening to me?!?! I WON'T BELIEVE IT!!

Edit: Okay, I've checked in a few places and I can't find that information. Are you sure that's true? Wait a minute, do you mean the facepalm is that you can't do it, or because someone was wrong about not being able to do it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.