• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I ran into a shiny Graveler in Crystal version...and then it used selfdestruct. Also I ran into a shiny Golbat in Crystal version, and it fled...

Breeder Drew

And now I'm using my shiny Zubat as a dust collector that only comes out of the box when I need to fly somewhere in SS. And I forgot about my Shiny Starly. I found him in the daycare in Diamond, where I had left him for five monthes. He's level 40 now. I had put him in as level 4. :eek:

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
It's a Okey nummber right now.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
And now I'm using my shiny Zubat as a dust collector that only comes out of the box when I need to fly somewhere in SS. And I forgot about my Shiny Starly. I found him in the daycare in Diamond, where I had left him for five monthes. He's level 40 now. I had put him in as level 4. :eek:

I put a shiny meditite in the day care once at level 7 and when I took it out 2 years later, it was level 81.

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
I used Earthquake on a Dodrio in Firered today. TWICE.

dan2point5

I knew I said I was gonna have a 2/3 day break from MMing but I can't help myself! Whilst looking through my boxes today I found a lovely lvl1 Japanese charmander and it made me want to MM with it! However it took me 50 eggs to hatch a cheeky female one just to start MMing. At least I got an adamant female thanks to everstone :). Then I was an idiot and released the charmander that was holding the everstone in the first place before taking it off him :-(. Ah well it's a good job I had 2!

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I knew I said I was gonna have a 2/3 day break from MMing but I can't help myself! Whilst looking through my boxes today I found a lovely lvl1 Japanese charmander and it made me want to MM with it! However it took me 50 eggs to hatch a cheeky female one just to start MMing. At least I got an adamant female thanks to everstone :). Then I was an idiot and released the charmander that was holding the everstone in the first place before taking it off him :-(. Ah well it's a good job I had 2!

Wow that couldve been bad. I borrowed my friends american haxorus to breed instead of my american ditto. The eggs are coming much faster now.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Off topic: really digging the sig, the old school Haxorous evolution line thingy is awesome.

On topic: who has encountered. A legendary shiny without soft resting?

Not exactley legendarys but I know hat pinkpalkias friend was reseting for a girl treecko and found a shiny on the first reset. and abenzio who is famous on youtube found a turtwig without resetting.

dan2point5

Wow that couldve been bad. I borrowed my friends american haxorus to breed instead of my american ditto. The eggs are coming much faster now.

Yeah, as much as I love my ditto for giving me shiny Swablu and shiny Staryu I just can't MM with it anymore. Eggs take way too long compared to 2 of the same species so I could never go back. He did me proud though :)

On the subject of my random decision to MM charmander I've managed to box 150 eggs this evening. The thought of getting my all time favourite pokemon shiny really gives me that added boost to go out and get it. Come on charmander, let's do this!

What pokemon takes the shotest time to hatch? I plan on mming it.

I did Lillipup which goes pretty fast. Especially if you have a pokemon with flame body. But, I'm pretty sure Magickarp is the fastest.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Anyone here like Shiny Bellsprout/ I like it and currently MMing for it. Lots a work, though. Good day.

Ammako

I do however have a shiny Ho-oh, and since it was the first one I got on White, its now registered as the main pic when you come to it, so my friend was puzzled as to why that was lol
You can change it back to a regular one.

plus I now have proof that shiny ageto celebii is obtainible, I have a bashful one

Now, if you could prove they are obtainable without cheating, it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.