• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Just recently got me a Shiny Flawless Bold Chansey.
Pretty good RNG there, only took me 30 minutes I think total.

Next RNG will be a Lapras and a Camerupt. My brothers favorite pokemon

Which gen?

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I've put my beast hunt on hold so I can start on Charmander. I'm trying to put Dragon Pulse on it, but are there any other eggs moves it should know?

dan2point5

Trained my new shiny bulbasaur to level 60 whilst I've been at work all day. I love venusaur! Should really start training up my whole team soon.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Once I get that shiny MM Trapinch, I'm going to RNG a shiny for my brother since he's doing all the work of hatching eggs for me.

Caught a shiny Ditto on Giant Chasm last week. First shiny of Pokemon White.

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Once I get that shiny MM Trapinch, I'm going to RNG a shiny for my brother since he's doing all the work of hatching eggs for me.

I make my sister hatch all of the eggs for me. :)

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Hey all. I've put my beast hunt on hold so I can start on Charmander. I'm trying to put Dragon Pulse on it, but are there any other eggs moves it should know?

I like belly drum.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I like belly drum.

Lol I think it's tool late for that. I've gotten Dragon Pulse onto a modest male,, and I don't feel like doing that process all over again... I'm only at 30 eggs so far... I just hope it shines early to make for my awful Elgyem hunt...

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hey, i know that with mm the odds are higher and all that, but if I random encounter with 2 games at once in the double grass, it should be faster.....right?

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Lol I think it's tool late for that. I've gotten Dragon Pulse onto a modest male,, and I don't feel like doing that process all over again... I'm only at 30 eggs so far... I just hope it shines early to make for my awful Elgyem hunt...

A special Charizard nice. Good luck with the hunt hope it doesnt take long.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Hey, i know that with mm the odds are higher and all that, but if I random encounter with 2 games at once in the double grass, it should be faster.....right?

I think so. Don't quote me on that, I'm not sure.

Did a few more SR's today. I've noticed that the HP on my Cranidos varies anywhere from 68 HP to 76 HP. I'm chalking it down to IVs.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping Kabuto shines, if only so I can nickname it Metroid. After that, it goes to Cranidos, Lileep and then Shieldon. Honestly, Shieldon's shiny looks so much like the original, I can't tell if I've SR'd over one or not.

Wardek

U & I

1 in 16000 / 1.5 = 10000 and something chance for you, but normally, It should be faster.

dan2point5

Just stocked up 150 Spinarak eggs in just under 2 hours. Will give me something to do tomorrow morning at work. Come on Spinarak, after your last feeble attempt of 2000 non shiny offspring you owe me big time!

In lighter news my bro hatched his shiny squirtle today after 238 eggs. Unbelievable luck in this house this week. 2 shinies in 1 day! Or 3 shinies in 2 days! Or 4 shinies in 4 days. Haha pretty lucky stuff. Here comes the drought!

*IZ*

I finished hatching 120 eggs. Still no shine. But the good thing is that because of the good natureD carvanhas (adamant) i've been able to get a few shinys via trade. I'm going to train my shiny treecko for a bit than back to getting eggs. Does anyone know a good nickname for me to name the treecko?

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I've stockpiled about 30 eggs for Charmander and hatched another 30 trying to get a Dragon Pulse Modest male. I decided to take a break and SR the beasts again. I'm to 45 now, and I think I should be able to get at least 75 before I go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll stockpile the rest of my Charmander eggs... I guess I'll decided later. Good luck to everyone!

briguin

Dr. Geek
I would like a special Shiny Growlithe that knows moves Growlithe doesn't normally learn. I'd like this:

Growlithe@Fire Stone
Timid Nature
Your ID
Met in a fateful Event at LV 30
Flash Fire
Surf
Dragon Claw
Flash Cannon
Earthquake

See? Moves Growlithe doesn't learn. They've done it with Pikachu, why not Growlithe?

P.S. Fire Stone lets him turn into Arcanaine right away.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Caught a shiny Ditto on Giant Chasm last week. First shiny of Pokemon White.

Lucky! Once I MM for Deino and then for Horsea, I want a shiny Ditto just because they are so darn cute! Giant Chasm is where I will live once I train my shiny dragon team up!

Up to 210 Deino eggs hatched. Hopefully this hatch will be a short one! I dunno if I could take 2,352 Deinos like I did Swablu! Good luck everyone!

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
JUST GOT MY SHINY OSHAWOTT TODAY! lonely nature and has swords dance. also the funny thing is i took out my dewott from the daycare and still had 3 eggs left from my dewott and i put a cottontee in there for my next hunt and after getting a full party of eggs from both dewott and cottontee my first egg was a shiny. egg number 233.

Status
Not open for further replies.