• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ toilet pokemon! I dont think its a good idea personally.

asterat

Banned
What if there was a generation based off of pokemon featuring everyday items? I know it sounds stupid at first, but hear me out. Pokemon is becoming repetitive and could use a little change (not a huge one). So what if the starters were based off accessories (kind of like Rotom).

The three starters could be a fire hydrant (water) that turns into a fire truck, a flower in a pot (grass) that turns into a greenhouse and a mcrowave (fire) which turns into a stove?

Just think about it... other pokemon could feature an airplane for a pure flying type, a submarine, etc. I have a whole list if more ideas are needed. Obviously, this generation would certainly be separated from the other 5 due to its uniqueness. I know it's weird, but a little change could be a good idea just for one generation (or time).
No the household object pokemon are dumb!

While some item pokemon are tolerable, a bunch of item pokemon a generation does not make.

I wouldn't mind a computer form for rotom though... and maybe a flying carpet pokemon.

I must wonder why this isn't in the pokepolls, hm?

Last edited:

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
I think this thread should be closed now.

At least 95% of us here agree on this:

A few like that would be nice, but not a whole region. Otherwise the anime would be like this:

Ash: I just beat the Gym Leader's Toilet Plunger!

Cilan (I hope he's in it still!): Pansage, go battle that Toaster! It's risky since it's Fire type, but you can take it!

Quoting myself like an idiot.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Like trashbag, lamp, and ice-cream cone?

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
currently going for a shiny feebas :p hatched only 42 eggs so far, wish me luck :p

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
I'm at 216 eggs for my shiny Sigilyph and amazingly I'm not discouraged yet. It's much easier to MM in Black and White than in D/P. Here are some tips that I've been using( sorry in advance if you already knew of them)

-Save before you start making eggs. That way, when you get your 3-4 boxes of unshiny pokes, you can just SR instead of having to release them all. Just keep your DS in sleep whenever not in use, and charge whenever possible. I would suggest either the original DS or DS lite as they have the best battery life, however I've been using the 3DS just fine.

-Gear Station. It's completely circular, so you can tape down the d-pad(or circle pad) and have the game hatch eggs for you while you do something more important.

~DragonTypeLoverShadria~

I don't keep it organized until I beat the main story. Then I may do it by type, speices, or level. On Platinum, I have my Events in one box, and the Pichus that I'm MMing in one box. I need to work on the other boxes though. I think I'll go with type.

Casual

Dance till I drop
I don't organize necessarily but I do have a box for eggs/hatched Pokemon I'm basically farming.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Uhhh... let's actually GET a Gen 6 first.

But, yeah, what people have already said. The fan favourites would be gens 4and 5, and people would laugh at the newer gens. There may still be some criticism, but nostalgia plays a part in it.

Anyway, I just thought about something - what about the Budew line? Budew and Roserade, the first and finals stages, were introduced in Gen 4... but Roselia, the middle stage, was in Gen 3... with the generations reversed, how would that work?!

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
On Diamond, where I bothered to catch them all, it was numerical order, but as I started breeding for other games on there, that got messed up.

On white, I'm using teh first 4 boxes for competitive things, 1 box for useful things i.e. synchronisers, ditto, flame body things, hm users. The rest are just purely random.

Every other game is pretty random too.

PsychicPsycho

I've been using the GTS a lot recently, and have been able to get a shiny Absol, Larvitar and Clefairy.
On this same front, I was able to obtain a shiny Marowak today.
Thats happened to me like 5 times already and im only at like 75. people dont think 75 is much but this hunt takes long.
Shoot, I found just SRing for good nature and IVs was boring. I can't imagine SRing for a roamer. Well, I guess that was in Emerald. Maybe it'd be a little easier later on. I won't be trying it anytime soon.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I have an unorganized typing arrangements until the game is beaten, in which i then type them by habitat.

Same as me - organizing them based on habitat.

I use the background for that, so for example Pokemon who are likely to be found in a forest are in a box with Forest as its background, and the box itself is named "Forest".
If I need more "Forest", I'll just get another empty Box with Forest as its background, and named it "Forest2".

Also, I always arrange the first 5 boxes as Forest-River-Beach-Savanna-Sky, in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.