• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogi

Though it is true that Girantia is supposed to be the creators antagonist, which is in all world religons

Um... no. Such a figure appears in a few modern religions, but overall, very few religions over the course of history have had a supreme evil figure. Sure, most have had some form of evil beings involved, but not very many had a Satan-figure. Since most modern portrayals of older myths have been under Christian influence, it has become common practice for modern storytellers to portray one of their gods as Satan. Let's use Greek mythology as an example. In many modern retellings, Hades is shown as being evil. In the original source material, Hades was a cold, uncaring figure, but really wasn't actively plotting wickedness (the kidnapping of Persephone wasn't very nice, but it still isn't enough to justify Hades' demonization). And, as anyone with a decent knowledge of ancient Greek belief can attest, even the 'good' gods were selfish, callous, and jerks in general. Modern storytellers tend to be uncomfortable around the idea of having the gods' morality not being portrayed in black-and-white terms, and thus change the status quo around a bit.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Most Forgettable Pokemon?

This thread is basicly what people think is the pokemon no one remembers.

For me, I think it's Qwilfish.

No one notices him/her!

Leomon

The digital warrior
i think people forget Qwilfish all the time.
i dont think many people remember quagsire anymore either.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Tangela,Poliwag,Drowzee,Hypno,Dunsparce,Remoraid,Finneon,Lumineon,Kabuto,Grimer,Pineco,Paras,Parasect,Sunkern,Seedot,Shroomish

Thanks to threads like this, not a single pokémon is forgotten. Especially Qwilfish and Dunsparce who get mentioned all the time. They may be the most remembered pokémon of all.

PDL

disenchanted
For me, probably Shuppet.

This is extremely strange because I remember Banette all the time but forget that it evolves from Shuppet.

Leomon

The digital warrior
also, one pokemon that many forget is stantler, i think i am the only one actually remembering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.