• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I finished hatching 120 eggs. Still no shine. But the good thing is that because of the good natureD carvanhas (adamant) i've been able to get a few shinys via trade. I'm going to train my shiny treecko for a bit than back to getting eggs. Does anyone know a good nickname for me to name the treecko?

Geico?

10 char

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Just got my adamant Rufflet and ready to start MMing.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Still searching for axew with no luck. I'm thinking of trying for zubat, cuz I miss my old shiny crobat.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Hey guys another update, well still no shiny Munna in white,
but on diamond I finally decided to ev train a shiny modest feebas, which is now a Lvl 50 shiny ev trained Milotic :D

*oh yeah quick question, on my emerald its says battery has run dry or something like that, what does this mean exactly, it doesn't work nomore?

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
oh yeah quick question, on my emerald its says battery has run dry or something like that, what does this mean exactly, it doesn't work nomore?

Same for me with ruby and sapphire. It won't let me update the berry program either. It means anything that has to do with time, like berries and umbreon/espeon, will not work.

On topic: Zubat eggs hatch a lot faster than axew eggs. Hopefully I can get a shiny crobat soon. :D

AnonymousGuy

Combaticus
Only Shiny Encounters: Gyarados, Elekid, and Magikarp.
-Red Gyarados as a given in G/S.
-Elekid randomly in Silver. It came out of the daycare egg with an orange coat, sparkles, (sparkles which I disregarded at the time thinking it was some sort of egg effect; I didn't know anything about shinies.) and a destructive miltank killing dizzy punch . Grew up to an awesome orange Electrabuzz, but sadly went away after a random reset. ;(
-Magikarp in Diamond. Was missing Red Gyarados, so decided to breed for a shiny Magikarp. Didn't know about Masuda method, but I ended up getting it on the 20th egg. :D Too bad for me that those efforts and strike of luck were useless went HG/SS came out. :/

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Only Shiny Encounters: Gyarados, Elekid, and Magikarp.
-Red Gyarados as a given in G/S.
-Elekid randomly in Silver. It came out of the daycare egg with an orange coat, sparkles, (sparkles which I disregarded at the time thinking it was some sort of egg effect; I didn't know anything about shinies.) and a destructive miltank killing dizzy punch . Grew up to an awesome orange Electrabuzz, but sadly went away after a random reset. ;(
-Magikarp in Diamond. Was missing Red Gyarados, so decided to breed for a shiny Magikarp. Didn't know about Masuda method, but I ended up getting it on the 20th egg. :D Too bad for me that those efforts and strike of luck were useless went HG/SS came out. :/

Same here I found a shiny Gyarados on my Diamond and was so excited but then HG SS came out and now everyone has one.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey all, hope everyones hunts are going well! And congrats on the oshawott gligari! I just love my shiny dewott, the purple is great!

A quick update on my latias hunt, I've made it to 370 SRs today and counting. Might do a few more before bed. I've been accumulating them a lot quicker than anticipated so I'm feeling like I'm making some good progress :)! Just got to keep going... Silly roamers :p

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I've decided to shelve Charmander indefinitely until one of the beasts shines. For some reason I don't have patience to MM after SRing for so long... I hope I'll feel like MMing soon though. I'm only at 75 SRs for the beasts, but they're accumulating a lot faster than I thought. I'll try and get 130 tomorrow. Good lick and good night everyone! Flydreigon out.

Legend_tamer93

Ancient Beast Keeper
Just found a shiny munna on a random encounter. On my black version file that I just started. o_O WINNING!!! Still trying to MM to get that shiny Karrablast
Currently on 130 eggs.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I did one SR this morning before going back to sleep. That is definitely not going to be all that I do today. I just hope one of them shines before I go to college (in August).

Anyway, I'm going to nickname whichever prehistoric pokemon shines first. The nicknames I've got so far are Metroid (Kabuto) and Duon (Cranidos). I wanted to go with Petey for Lileep, but the main problem is that shiny Cradily is pink, not green.

Anyone got good nicknames for Lileep and Shieldon?

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Well I finally got my shiny Chatot! ...through trading... I had pretty much given up.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Still hatching these Deino eggs. I don't plan on getting it too soon since I haven't been working on it like I normally do. And I only started it Tuesday night. I am currently at 255 hatched and plan on speeding up my progress back to about 200 a day starting Sunday. Between schoolwork and my friend's baby's due date approaching, its hard to sit and hatch eggs all day! Good luck everyone and congrats on the new shinies! Hopefully Deino will surprise me and shine soon!

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Right, well I originally thought shiny Lillipup would be a cakewalk with my luck. That thing has avoided me for over 500 eggs!! I want to start on my Machop, but now this thing has annoyed me! I must get one!

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
After retiring from the world of 5th generation REing i decided to return to the world of 4th gen pokeradaring. i figured i would get my feet wet again as i havent radared in a while. so on my second try (first chain broke at 39) i managed to snag two shiny bidoofs. hey, a shiny is a shiny. and it makes up for my other shiny bidoofs that i gave horrible nicknames to and then traded. currently on my doduo hunt. wish me luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.